Gautam Buddha University Greater Noida announces Admission to M.Phil Program 2021
Gautam Buddha University M.Phil Admission 2021 – Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida invites applications for admission to M.Phil Programs in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check more details on Gautam Buddha University M.Phil Admission 2021 from the page below.
Gautam Buddha University M.Phil Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for online form submission is :- 21st June 2021
- The date of examination / schedule and mode of entrance test will be notified 15 days well in advance before the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Gautam Buddha University M.Phil Admission 2021
- A Postgraduate degree /Master’s Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently-abled) or its equivalent grade.
Gautam Buddha University M.Phil Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.gbu.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read the Admission Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website: http://www.gbu.ac.in
- The applicants are advised that they must keep the details of their login-id and the password secure and safe as the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only.
- The incomplete/wrongly filled online application forms shall be rejected.
- Entrance Test (CBT)(GBU-ET 2021) Offline/Online for General/OBC Category :- Rs. 1000/-
- Entrance Test (CBT)(GBU-ET 2021) Offline/Online for SC/ ST Categories :- Rs.500/-
- Direct Admission for General/OBC Categories :- Rs. 600/-
- Direct Admission for SC/ST (U.P.) Categories :- Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : – Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Admission to M.Phil will be based on the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university.
- Direct admissions based on merit in qualifying examination and Through Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/CLAT (PG)/Any valid National level law entrance test score/Valid GATE score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website