Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore announces Admission to M.S. in Bioengineering program for Session 2021-22
CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2021 – Christian Medical College (CMC Vellore invites application for admission to MS program in Bioengineering for the academic session 2021
Candidates can submit the application form till June 15, 2021. Read ahead for details CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, fees, application process and more
CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Releasing of application form: 27th April 2021
- Last date to submit application form: 15th June 2021
- Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents: 22nd June 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms: 06th July 2021
- Issuing of call letter: 03rd August 2021
- Registration, Medical Checkup and Step 1- written test at Vellore: 24th August 2021
- Interview Date: 25th August 2021
- Announcement of final selection list: 26th August 2021
- Acceptance before 10.00 am: 27th August 2021
- Registration for admission: 30th August 2021
- Course begins: 31st August 2021
- The number of seats for the course per year is 05
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2021
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in engineering, preferably Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidates must have written GATE in the last 5 years.
CMC Vellore MS Bioengineering Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates must download the application form from link https://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/
- The application forms shall reach the exam authorities before the last date because the forms received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Application & Registration Fee: Rs.1300/-
- Candidates who are applying from SAARC countries are required to send Rs. 2500/-.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to attach the scanned copy of Mark sheets, Degree certificates and GATE score card copy and sent to The Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632 002. OR Candidates can send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting the application form, candidates are issued a call letter. Call letter will be available on the official website
- Candidates have to carry it at the time of examination. Selection of the candidate is done on the following basis – medical checkup, written test and interview
- Candidates who will qualify the interview round will be processed for the interview
- Then, the selected candidates have to submit the course fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website