Bharathidasan University announces Admission to Full-Time and Part-Time MPhil Program 2019
Bharathidasan University MPhil Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to the M.Phil Regular (Full-Time & Part Time) Programmes in the various subjects in University Departments, Affiliated/Autonomous Colleges of Bharathidasan University for the academic year 2019-20
- Full-Time & Part-Time M.Phil Programmes are being offered in the following subjects as:
- Subjects offered are in Commerce; Co-Operation; Economics; English; History; Philosophy, Religion and Culture; Sanskrit, Human Resource Mgt.; Social Work; Sociology; Tamil; Arabic; Educational Technology; Physical Education; Management Studies; Philosophy; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Botany; Chemistry; Computer Science; Mathematics; Microbiology; Statistics; Zoology; Library Information Science; Taxonomy & Systematic (Classical & Molecular of Plants); Geology; Bioinformatics; Gender’s Studies; Marine Science; Environmental Biotechnology; Microbial – Biotechnology; Mgt.; Food Service Management and Dietetics; Hotel Management and Tourism; Music; Medicinal Plants Biotechnology; Media and Communication Studies; Animal Science; Environmental Mgt. Industrial Biotechnology; Geography
- **All other Colleges admit both Men and Women Candidates
Bharathidasan University MPhil Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for issue and receipt of filled in application forms: 16th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University MPhil Admission 2019
- Candidate with a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with not less than 55% of the marks or 5.51 in 10.00 Grade point average scale under CBCS.
- The candidates who have qualified for the Master’s Degree prior to 19-09-1991, with not less than 50% of marks, are also eligible to register for M.Phil. Programme in this University. SC /ST/OBC (non-creamy layar) and differently-abled candidates are given 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
- Any citizen of India, irrespective of their employment status, who wishes to pursue M.Phil. programme are eligible to register under Part –Time Research, provided they fulfill the eligibility norms.
Bharathidasan University MPhil Admission 2019 Application Process
- The common application form will have to be used to get admission in any of the above listed subjects and institutions (Full-time & Part-time).
- The completed application form is to be submitted “Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.” along with a Demand Draft for Rs.590/- (Five Hundred and Ninety Only) or Demand Draft for Rs.295/- (Rupees Two hundred and Ninety five only) for SC/ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on Production of Xerox Copy of the Community Certificate.
- The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan University’, Payable at Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 on or after 16th August 2019 and another application form is to be submitted to the Principal of the College/Head of the University Department concerned, on or before the date noted at the end of the prospectus.
- The cost of Application fee (Rs. 590/- or Rs.295/-) should be enclosed along with the Downloaded filled in application forms.
- The University reserves the right to suspend any of the above Programmes without prior intimation if the circumstances so warrant.
- One set of attested copies of all the Semester Mark Sheets / Consolidated Mark Sheets (UG & PG), Community Certificate (SC/ST/MBC/BC/ OBC (non-creamy layar), differently-abled) and One year Service Certificate, NOC Certificate (for Part-Time) are to be enclosed along with each copy of the application form.
For full details of prospectus and downloading of application forms, visit website (www.bdu.ac.in)
Bharathidasan University (Accredited with A+ Grade by NAAC), Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu, India, website www.bdu.ac.in