> Scholarship 2018-19
> Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2018
Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2018
Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship for LLB B.Com M.Com MBA/ PGDBM /MFM/ MMS Students
Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2018 – Thomson Reuters & Vidyasaarathiinvites scholarship applications for Students Pursuing LLB, B.Com, M.Com and MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS for the academic year 2018-19 Also see: Also See ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018
About the Scholarship
- This scholarship is designed for students pursuing any full time MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS course. This scheme is not applicable to Thomson Reuters employees and their children.
Course Level – Undergraduate
- L.L.B.-Bachelor of Law or Laws (LLB)
- B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
Course Level – Post Graduate/PG Diploma
- M.Com.-Master of Commerce (M Com)
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- P.G.D.M.-Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- M.M.S.-Master of Management Studies
- M.F.M. -Master of Financial Management (MFM)
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- LLB Students can receive financial aid upto INR 25000/- maximum.
- B.Com. Students can receive financial aid upto INR 7000/- maximum.
- M.Com Students can receive financial aid upto INR 10000/- maximum.
- MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS Students can receive financial aid upto INR 50000/- maximum
- LLB & B.Com Students secured Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC.
- M.Com & MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS students have Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma, Minimum 50% in Graduation
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is below Rs.6,00,000
- This scheme is not applicable to Thomson Reuters employees and their children
Application – How to Apply?
- Register and apply online at this pagewww.vidyasaarathi.co.in. Just follow the below steps to apply for the Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2018-19
- Step 1: Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL www.vidyasaarathi.co.in or you can also apply though http://crustindia.com/services-grid/concierge-services/scholarship-application-processing/
- Step 2: Already registered user can directly Login with your Email and Password
- Step 3: After Login to your account Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
- Step 4: If you are new user then click the Register Now link in the Login page and fill the required details for registration to apply for the scholarship.
List of Document required for applying:
- 1) Applicant Photo 2) Proof of Identity 3) Proof of Address 4) Proof of Income 5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk 6) 10th ,12th & Graduation Marksheet 7) Current year fees receipts 8) Admission Letter 9) Bonafide certificate from institute 10) Optional document–PAN No/Domicile certificate 11) All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
- For scheme related queries contact email@example.com
- Start Date; 15th June 2018
- Last date of registration is 31st July 2018
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor,Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,Mumbai-400013, Website