TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship Programs for B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, GNM & B.E./BTech Courses 2019-20
TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship Programs 2019-20 – TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, GNM & B.E./BTech Courses 2019-20 by NSDL’s Vidyasaarathi platform. Find out the eligibility, benefits of scholarship, how to apply, terms and conditions and more.
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – B.Pharmacy (2019-2020)
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year -Master of Pharmacy (2019-2020)
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – B.Sc. Nursing (2019-2020)
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st Year – M.Sc. Nursing (2019-2020)
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – GNM (2019-2020)
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) (2019-2020)
See: Scholarships in India 2019
- TransUnion CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company and maintains one of the largest repositories of credit information globally.
- Under TransUnion CIBIL’s CSR, we execute a series of sustainable projects that promote primary and professional education along with imparting skill trainings, thus creating financial independence. TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
- Application Start Date: 08th August 2019
- Application Last Date:
30th November 2019 extended to 20th January 2020
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 1st/2nd Year – B. Pharmacy & B.Sc. Nursing, GNM, Engineering (B.E/B.Tech): Minimum 65% in Class 12
- 1st Year – Master of Pharmacy & M.Sc. Nursing: Minimum 65% in Graduation
- The maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded is Up to Rs.40000.00
- Financial Year – 2019-2020
See: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship Programs 2019-20. There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
- Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
- Step 1: Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
- Step 2: Enter Your First Name [Ram]
- Step 3: Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
- Step 4: Enter Your Mobile Number 
- Step 5: Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
- Proof of Identity
- Passport sized photo.
- Proof of Address.
- Income Proof Certificate
- 10th Marksheet.
- Second-year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 1 & Sem 2)
- Third-year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 3 & Sem 4)
- Student Bank Passbook.
- College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition (Mention as per the Fee Structure Yearly).
- Admission confirmation letter/Fee structure on college letterhead/Bonafide Certificate.
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in