TED Fellows Program 2021 Notification
TED Fellowships Program 2021 – The TED Fellows program is currently accepting applications for the 2022 TED Fellowship. Every year, the TED Fellows program selects a new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers by open application.
TED is looking for 20 innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
- TED is a non-profit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics – from science to business to global issues – in more than 100 languages.
TED Fellowships Program 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Submission deadline :- 30th June 2021 at 11:59pm UTC
Eligibility Criteria for TED Fellowships Program 2021
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas – the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists. If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits we look for in TED Fellows.
TED Fellowships Program 2021 Application process
- Before submitting an application, we encourage you to learn more about the support the TED Fellows program provides and read our tips for applying.
- To apply, you’ll submit an application online during our open application cycle. Your written application is the primary means for showcasing your work — tell us what makes your work unique and impactful. Please write clearly for a general audience and assume we know nothing about your field. We only accept applications written in English. We do not accept late submissions.
- Once we’ve received your application, we start reading. We read every application, and therefore the selection process takes time. You can expect to hear back from us 8 months after the application closes. All applicants are notified whether or not they have been selected to join the TED Fellows program.
- TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking, fact checking and consultation with experts across all fields.
- Your written application is central to our selection process. We read every application and encourage you to read our tips for applying before submitting your application. These tips are a guide to what we’re looking for when we review your application.
- Applicants may receive requests for additional information from our team. But unless we reach out to you, we require no further information from you.
- Ultimately, there is no algorithm for how we select our TED Fellows. We select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is collaborative in their pursuits and in their nature, and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website