TED Fellows Program 2020
TED Fellowships Program 2020 – Applications are open for the TED Fellows Program 2020. TED is looking for 20 innovators from all backgrounds whose bold work is making our planet better. Should like you? Dream bigger and apply to be a TED Fellow.
- TED is a non-profit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics – from science to business to global issues – in more than 100 languages.
See: Scholarships in India 2019
About TED Fellowships
- Every year, the TED Fellows program selects a new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers by open application. TED looks for innovators on the rise in their respective fields with a bold, original approach to their work. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
- We look for different applicants than many other leadership-oriented programs. Instead of business people, professionals, policy wonks and government officials, the TED Fellows program focus on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
- Anyone between the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply
- Once you are selected as a TED Fellow we will cover your flights (or equivalent) to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, room, board + food while at the conference, and a conference pass.
- TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking and consultation with experts across all fields. Selections are made by the group as a whole, not by individuals.
- There is no algorithm for how TED Fellows are selected. Fellows are selected based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is multidisciplinary in their pursuits and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
See: National Scholarship 2019
- The TED 2020 Fellowship application is now open through 27th August 2019 at11:59pm UTC.
Application Cycle Dates
- Each year we open two application cycles: one for TED and one for TED Global. Each application cycle has an opening and closing date – you may only apply to be a Fellow between the opening and closing dates
- We do not accept applications during the dates that fall outside of the application cycle window
- Opening Date: 25th June 2019
- Closing Date: 27th August 2019 (11:59pm UTC)
TED Conferences LLC, 330 Hudson St., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10013, Tel: 212.346.9333, Fax: 718.744.2142, Conference registration inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ted.com