Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) announces Scholarship 2021 for Undergraduate Studies
FAEA Scholarship 2021 – Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA invites application for scholarships for the year 2021 to pursue undergraduate studies in Arts/Commerce/ Science/ Engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/ institution/ college in India.
Read the post below for more details on FAEA Scholarship 2021.
Scope of Scholarship
- FAEA, on the selection of student for the FAEA scholarship, provides financial aid for completion of undergraduate courses which includes tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges and other allowances to cover travel, clothing and book purchase as per our norms
- The continuance of scholarship and amount of scholarship is, however, subject to good academic performance and availability of funds.
FAEA Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to submit the completed application form :- 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2021
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India or 1st year under-graduate students on roll.
- Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL Category).
- Further we have some special scholarships for Girls Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged section in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
- In addition, we have some need cum merit based financial grants for General Category students especially for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in the first rate Institutions of Excellence in the country.
FAEA Scholarship 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.faeaindia.org/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted 8 digits auto generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- Incomplete application or application submitted after the last date shall not be considered.
- The final selection will, however, be subject to the student securing certain minimum scores in Class XII examinations and interview results.
- These are determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines. Final awards are based entirely on the discretion of the FAEA and may cover the full cost of proposed study plans up to five years.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website