SRHU Dehradun announces Fellowship Program in Critical Care Medicine 2019 January
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 – Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS),Dehradun applications are invited from candidates who are interested to pursue super speciality Fellowship Program in Critical Care Medicine for the academic session 2019.
Interested applicants can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page given below.
Also See : Scholarship 2019
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), a constituent college of Swami Rama Himalayan University, is conducting super speciality Fellowship Programme in Critical Care Medicine. It is a competency-based skill development programme where the candidates will have more than adequate clinical material available at 1200 bed superspeciality teaching hospital of HIMS, i.e. Himalayan Hospital.
Duration of Fellowship
- 12 months for MD/MS/DNB in Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia/Surgery candidates
- Two years for Diploma in Anaesthesia/Chest Diseases candidates
Eligibility Criteria for SRHU Fellowship Program 2019
- MD/MS/DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia/Surgery OR Diploma in Anaesthesia/Chest Diseases
- On the basis of performance of a candidate in personal interview.
- Monthly stipend will be paid which shall be equivalent to the existing salary applicable for the Senior Residents of the University.
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates may download the Application form from the University website www.srhu.edu.in.
- Duly filled-in Application Forms, along with demand draft for Rs. 5,000/- in favour of‘ Swami Rama Himalayan University, are to be submitted personally or by post upto 31st January 2019, addressed to the Principal, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant, Dehradun-248016.
- For queries, kindly contact at e-mail Id firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Phone No. 01352471158/0135 2471123.
SRHU Fellowship Program 2019 Important Date
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is 31st January 2019