Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships 2018-19
Swami Dayanand MCM Scholarships 2018 – Swami Dayanand Education Foundation invites applications for the 3rd MCM Scholarship Program 2018-19
This year the foundation aims to provide this merit cum means scholarship to about 200 students so that they can get good education at the graduation level
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships – Rs. 50,000 per annum.
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships – Rs.25,000 per annum.
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships – Rs.20,000 per annum.
- Lilawanti Himatlal Desai Scholarships – Rs. 20,000.
- Indira Jayendrakumar Shah – Rs. 20,000.
- Smt. Shanti Devi Scholarships – Rs.17,500 per annum.
- Sh. Ram Ji Lal Scholarships – Rs.15,000 per annum
- Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College and selected private colleges* for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Exam conducted by Central/State Boards. (A proof of rank will be submitted for applying scholarships)
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Income certificate should be got issued from appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’
- Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted
- Candidate must have secured 85% marks in 12th class
- Grade Point Average should be atleast 7.5 in 10 points scale system
- Candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However, in case of student of getting fee waiver/reimbursement of tuition fees are eligible for applying for the scholarships
- The gross family income criteria are Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
- Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes. Applicants who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over applicants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation
- Selection of Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks obtained in the course and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order
- Decision of the Foundation with regard to selection will be final. No correspondence on the selection process will be entertained
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit. The Foundation has discretion to alter or discontinue the scholarship without any notice
- 30% of the total scholarship offered are reserved for women applicants
- Interested students meeting above eligibility criteria can apply online by logging on to www.swamidayanand.org
- The last date for online registration for Scholarship is 31st August 2018. After successful registration, the student will receive an e-mail confirmation on the registered email ID along with copy of application form submitted
- The student may apply for one or more categories offered in the Scholarship program
- The student will take the print out of the application and submit it with copies of supporting documents for verification to the Institute. The application form should be duly certified by their Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute/College
- If you do not have an internet facility, please print a copy of the application form available on our website or request by email at email@example.com or on WhatsApp number 8448770654
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 31st August 2018
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation, C/o AG Furnace Improvements, K-33, Ground Floor, Kalkaji New Delhi-110019, Tel.: 011-40588693 Website www.swamidayanand.org