Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2018, Application, Dates
South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2018
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2018 – The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications under the third edition of ‘SIB Scholar’, a scholarship scheme for students belonging to financially challenged families, pursuing their Undergraduate courses in Kerala.
Also See : Scholarships
- The Bank will pay/reimburse 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure to the selected students for seats allotted in the Government quota in Government and Aided colleges.
- An additional monthly allowance of Rs.4000/- towards hostel/subsistence cost will also be paid to the selected students for the entire duration of the regular course (excl. internship period, if any).
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Scholarship 2018
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 12th Standard from any Govt. Higher Secondary School in Kerala with minimum 85% marks in Academic Year 2016-2017 or 2017-2018. (Students who have completed 12th Standard from Govt. aided, CBSE/ICSE schools are NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Family Income: Annual family income should not exceed Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lakh)
- Under graduate Courses Eligible for Scholarship: B. Tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Pharm, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Agri), LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses. Students who got enrolled for the above-mentioned courses during the year 2018-19 in Govt./Aided colleges in the state of Kerala are eligible. Students who are admitted to self- financing colleges in Govt. quota during 2018-19 and paying the same Govt. fees are also eligible to apply for the scholarship
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online through Bank’s Website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates can apply online through the link below from 19.11.2018 to 05.12.2018
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the same. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be DISQUALIFIED
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload their photograph, 12th Standard mark list, Certificate in prescribed format signed by head of institution where currently studying and family income certificate issued by Village Officer. Candidates belonging to BPL families should upload BPL certificate issued by secretary of local body.
- If any of the parent has expired, corresponding death certificate to be uploaded.
- If any of the parent is differently abled, corresponding certificate to be uploaded.
- For more information, visit the SIB Website www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2018 Dates
- Candidates can apply online through the link below from 19th November 2018 to 05th December 2018
SIB Thrissur (Kerala)
South Indian Bank Ltd. Thrissur, Head Office, T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur-680001, Kerala, India, Telephone Nos: +91-487-2420020, 2420058, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.southindianbank.com