> Scholarship 2018-19
> Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018, eligibility, Application, Dates
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018, eligibility, Application, Dates
Sitaram Jindal Foundation announces Scholarship 2018 for various fields
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 – Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2018 is one the renowned scholarship among the Students. Application in this scholarship can be done after 11th class to Postgraduate Level. Students from across India for almost all the course can apply in Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018
The main objective of Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship is to provide support to all students who wanted to pursue their studies after 11th but due to financial issues they are not able to study further.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018
This scholarship has been divided into different categories. Please find below the Class wise eligibility criteria for participation in Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship 2018
- Category A: Students who have passed 11th or 12th from Govt colleges or govt aided colleges are eligible for this scholarship. All Boys should have passed with a minimum of 65% and all Girls should be have got 60% marks in the respective class. Students who Belong to Karnataka & West Bengal should have 75% Marks (Boys) & 70% marks (Girls).
- Category B: Students who are pursuing ITI are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. They should have passed the last exam with minimum 50% Marks. Girls who have passed with 45% can also participate.
- Category C: Students who have passed 12 & wanted to join the graduation courses Like BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BHM, can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Boys with a minimum 65% and girls with 60% passing marks can participate in this scholarship. The students who belong to Karnataka & West Bengal should have minimum 70% Marks (Boys) and 65% marks (Girls)
- Category D: Sitaram Jindal Scholarship gives the opportunity to students, doing their post-graduation courses like MA, MCA, MPhil, M.com, MBA, M Sc and other similar courses can also apply. Students must have obtained 65% (Boys) and 60% (Girls) in their graduation. students who living in Karnataka & West Bengal must have obtained 75% marks (Boys) & 70% marks (Girls).
- Category E: Students pursuing their diploma courses in Engineering, Medical & other courses can apply in Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. They should have obtained 60% marks (Boys) & 55% marks in their last passed exam.
- Category F: Students interested in pursuing Engineering & Medical courses comes under this category. Boys must have obtained 70% marks & Girls should have obtained 65% marks in their last passed exam. Boys & Girls living in West Bengal & Karnataka should have 75% marks & 70% marks respectively in the last exam passed.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme Rewards 2018
- Category A: Students selected in this category A will get Rs 500 per month as a scholarship for one year
- Category B: Students get selected in Category B will get Rs 500 per month Scholarship for Govt college & Rs 700 per month for Private ITI.
- Category C: Students get selected in this category will get Rs 600 to Rs 1000 per month as a scholarship for one year
- Category D: Students will get Rs 800 to Rs 1200 per month under this category.
- Category E: Boys will get Rs 800 per month & Girls will get Rs 1000 per month for one year
- Category F: Under this category students gets Rs 1300 to Rs 2000 per month
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- For apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 students have to download the application form from the official website of Sitaram Jindal Foundation, www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and take it print out.
- Students living in below mention States required to send the form on the below mentioned address.
- Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana – The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560073
- For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal:
- The Trustee,
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- 11, Green Avenue,
- Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj,
- New Delhi 110070
- Download the prescribed income certificate from this site also. Fill up the application form correctly, attached a passport size photograph on it and attach the following documents with the application form
- 1. Income Certificate from BDO, SDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer etc
- 2. Photocopy of marksheet, last exam passed
- 3. Photocopy of BPL Card (if applicable)
- 4. Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 Date
- The Last Date to Apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 is: 31st December 2018
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, “NATURELLE” No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III, Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org