Schindler India Renewal Scholarship for Diploma Students 2019
Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship Program 2019 – Schindler India Renewal Scholarship for Diploma Students 2019 by NSDL’s Vidyasaarathi platform. Find out the eligibility, benefits of scholarship, how to apply, terms and conditions and more.
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Renewal Scholarship for Diploma Students (2019-2020)
- Schindler India one of the leading manufacturers of escalators, moving walkways and elevators worldwide. Through its flagship program SIM it aims at supporting meritorious and needy students to pursue their education and thus empower them with a sustainable career in future.
See: Scholarships in India 2019
- Application Start Date:
24th August 2019 extended to 24th August 2019
- Application Last Date:
20th October 2019 extended to 31st December 2019
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Students secured Minimum 35% in Class 10
- Gender: All Gender
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 300000.00
- Scholarship Amount (INR) – 20000.00
- Financial Year – 2019-2020
- Students who have been awarded scholarship under SIM scholarship programme for Diploma (10+3) in the previous academic year & who have successfully cleared the said academic year without any backlog.
See: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Schindler India Renewal Scholarship for Diploma Students 2019.
- There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
- Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
- Step 1: Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
- Step 2: Enter Your First Name [Ram]
- Step 3: Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
- Step 4: Enter Your Mobile Number 
- Step 5: Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
- Proof of Identity
- Passport sized photo.
- Proof of Address.
- Income Proof Certificate
- 10th Marksheet.
- Second-year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 1 & Sem 2)
- Third-year Diploma Marksheet (Sem 3 & Sem 4)
- Student Bank Passbook.
- College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition (Mention as per the Fee Structure Yearly).
- Admission confirmation letter/Fee structure on college letterhead/Bonafide Certificate.
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in