NSDL Scholarship 2019 for Class 11 Students
NSDL Scholarship 2019 for class 11 Students – NSDL invites applications for Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11 Students for the year 2019.
NSDL Scholarship Description
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Scheme for Class 11 Students.
- 50% Preference will be given to girls students.
- Scholarship Amount: Max. Up to 5000.00
Also See: Vidyasaarathi Dun & Bradstreet Saksham Girls Scholarship 2019 for LLB
Eligibility Criteria for NSDL Scholarship 2019 for class 11 Students
- Qualification Criteria: Minimum 65% in Class 10
- Course Level: Higher Secondary
- Course Name: 11
- Gender: All Gender
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00-300000.00
Terms and conditions
- Students have to make a confirmation that the funds provided by NSDL under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only.
Also See other Scholarships in India 2019
NSDL Scholarship 2019 for class 11 Students Application Process
Just follow the below steps to apply for the NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11th Students 2019
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
Documents to be uploaded
- Proof of Identity
- Latest passing mark sheet
- Student Bank Passbook
- School fees receipt
- Bonafide from the college
- PAN No / Voter id card / Passport
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
NSDL Scholarship 2019 for class 11 Students Important Dates
- Start date from 22nd January 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 11th February 2019
For scheme related or grievance related queries: email at firstname.lastname@example.org