National Educational Council 20th Merit Search Examination 2018
NEC Merit Search Examination 2018 – The notification for National Educational Council NEC Merit Search Examination 2018 has been announced. Applications are invited from the awardees of 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 batches for Renewal of NEC Merit Scholarship during the year 2018-19 subject to availability of the fund and fulfillment of the following conditions
Also See : Scholarships
About NEC Merit Scholarship Scheme
- M. Phil. stipend is sanctioned for a period of 1 ½ year and is extend for 6 months more, Ph.D. stipend and book-grants are sanctioned normally for a period of 3 years, is extendable for another 1 year based on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
- To promote merit among students, Merit Search Exam is being conducted by National Educational Council since last eighteen years, through which students are awarded with Merit Certificates & Scholarship.
Rate of NEC Scholarship Scheme
- Engineering & Professional Courses of approved list by NEC
- Diploma – Rs. 900 pm
- Degree – Rs. 1000 pm
- Post-Graduate – Rs. 1200 pm
- Ph.D. / M. Phil. – Rs. 1500 pm
Eligibility Criteria for NEC Merit Search Examination 2018
- Students of any Govt. or Private School/College studying between Classes /Std. 5th to 10+2 may apply. Students are divided into three groups according to classes:
- (1) Class 5, 6, 7
- (2) Class 8, 9
- (3) Class 10, 12
- Dependents of any Employee/Member of the Council are not eligible to apply
- Awardees of 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 batches can apply against renewal of NEC Merit Scholarship
NEC Merit Search Examination 2018 Application Form
- The candidates can download the application form from the website www.nec.ac.in; through Online/Personally/Post/Courier to the Secretary, National Educational Council, Merit Search Division 3rd Floor, Jagdamba Tower, Sahdeo Mahto Marg (Boring Road) Patna-800001
- To apply against NEC Assam Scholarship 2018, contenders need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.dte.assam.gov.in
- Then select “Scholarship and Grants” option present at the bottom of the home page.
- Wait for few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- Intending candidates must apply online at www.dte.assam.gov.in in between 16th October 2018 to 15th November 2018 and take print-out after online submission and submit it to the Principal/Head of the Institution, along with the necessary copy of certificates/testimonials.
- The Principal/Head of the Institution are to send the documents to The Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 on or before 30th November 2018 positively.
NEC Merit Search Examination 2018 Important Dates
- Last date to submit the NEC Scholarship renewal form: 30th November 2018
National Educational Council (NEC)
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organisation (Regd. under S.R. Act 21-1860, No.826 of 1995/96), Phone No.: 0612-2540604, 08987261695, Website www.nec.ac.in