Nanyang Technological University Singapore announces Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019
NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 – Nanyang Technology University (NTU) invites applications for the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship programme 2019
About Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
- The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia. The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
Also See: Scholarships in India 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 October 2019
- The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- Two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
Also See: PhD Admission 2019
NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 Application Process
- Applications for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 will be open from 1 February 2019 and shall close on 31 March 2019.
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
- Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
- Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
- Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
- Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 Important dates
- Start date of Application: 01st Feb 2019
- Last date of Application: 31st March 2019
For more queries please visit the official website
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org