Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda announces AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021
MRSPTU AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021 – Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) Bathinda invites application for AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme 2021-22
Read further for more details on MRSPTU AICTE Doctoral Fellowship 2021.
Duration of the Scheme
- The duration of the scheme shall be for a period of 3 Years. Further one-year extension (In two slots of 6 months’ each) may be given by AICTE on the recommendation of the respective Technical University based upon the performance of the scholar in the research work.
Amount of Fellowship
- The Fellowship will be Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first two years followed by Rs. 35,000/- pm for the third year. HRA will be provided at the rate of 8%, 16% and 24% as per the Government of India (GoI) norms as applicable in the city/ location where the Research Fellow is pursuing their research and are not provided any hostel accommodation in the institute.
- In addition, Contingency grant will be admissible to the Scholars at the rate of Rs.15, 000/- per annum to meet the miscellaneous expenditures.
Number of Fellowship
- Maximum of 300 Nos. of fellowship may be granted in a year. Number of candidates per technical university would be between 5-18, subject to the availability of seats in the research Centre and demand of a research Centre by candidates.
MRSPTU AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of receiving Online applications from :- 21st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MRSPTU AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021
- The fellowship/HRA/contingency will be granted to research scholars admitted in the Technical Universities in the identified thrust areas of the ADF scheme.
- Technical Universities will admit candidates in their research programme as per their procedure following minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by AICTE.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 (or minimum 75% marks) or equivalent at both Bachelors and Masters. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/GPAT/NET during the last 5 years. For SC/ST/PH candidates, CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 (or 70% marks) or equivalent.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective Technical University. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST, women and physically challenged category in succession.
MRSPTU AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) 2021 Application Process
- Application Form is available at University website http://www.mrsptu.ac.in/
- A recent passport size colored photograph of the candidate should be uploaded in the space indicated in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- Candidates need to login in the portal using the login credential. After login, the candidate will see the online payment tab. then he/she will deposit the fee using any online means.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website