> Scholarship 2018-19
> Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018-19 for Higher Education
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018 – Marubeni India Private Limited invites applications for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018-19 from talented, meritorious and needy students for pursuing their higher education.
- This scholarship aims to support the dreams of talented, meritorious and needy students by providing them financial aid to pursue higher education
Offering this Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by Marubeni India Private Limited.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- A total of upto 100 scholarships will be awarded. A minimum amount of INR 40,000 will be credited to the bank account of each student selected for the scholarship
- Note: The scholarship payment will be made in a single installment.
Eligibility Criteria for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018
- The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled (all conditions) to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Class 12 passed students during the academic session 2017-18
- Students having scored more than 65% marks in class 12 board exams
- Students pursuing higher education in any full-time Undergraduate/Professional/Technical Courses with state/UGC recognized Universities/Reputed Engineering, Management and other technical institutes situated in the State of Kerala, India ONLY
- Students having annual family income from all sources not more than INR 400,000Students not availing any other scholarship (having value INR 6000 or more)
- Note: Children of employees of Marubeni and Buddy4Study are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
Selection Criteria for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018
- Initially, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their class 12 performance and annual family income and background
- The candidates will then be selected for telephonic interview round based on the shortlisting. After the telephonic round, candidates will be shortlisted for the final personal interview round
- This personal interview round will be conducted by the Marubeni team.
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- Students interested in applying for this scholarship can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the application portal here
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- For more details, visit the https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship/marubeni-india-meritorious-scholarship-2018-19
- The applicants must submit the following documents while applying for the scholarship. (Submit scanned copies of all available documents)
- Passport size photo; One age proof document (Acceptable documents: Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s license, Class 10 mark sheet with Date of Birth mentioned); One identity proof (Acceptable documents: PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10 mark sheet with photo)
- Family income certificate (anyone): BPL card (if belonging to BPL category); Income certificate (Government approved organization); Recent monthly pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Qualification Certificates: Class 10 mark sheet; Class 12 mark sheet
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
- Application opens: 15th October 2018
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 03rd December 2018
- Telephonic interviews: From 07th – 20th December 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for the final interview: 27th December 2018
- Personal interview at Marubeni’s office: 21st January 2019
- Announcement of final 100 selected candidates: 31st January 2019
- Scholar felicitation ceremony: 25th February 2019