> Scholarship 2018-19
> Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019, Application, Dates
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019, Application, Dates
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships for Diploma in Polytechnics 2019
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 – K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019 from students who have passed Std. X or Std. II XII and has secured admissions this year in Government or Government-recognised polytechnic institutes for Diploma Courses.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Details
- Number of Scholarships: 550
- Scholarships of Rs 10,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions
Eligibility Criteria for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019
- Students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII and have secured admissions in Government or recognised polytechnics for Diploma Courses for 2019 admissions
- The Candidates must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with an aggregate of 60% minimum percentage or must be appeared with first class
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Application Procedure
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of K. C. Mahindra Education Trust through the URL https://www.kcmet.org/index.aspx
- Step 2: Download the Application form from the official website or you can directly download it from the below mentioned PDF link.
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form with the required details and attach the Enclosures.
- As of now, applications are being accepted only from students residing in Rajasthan
- Please send in your applications to the following address:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra Tower, Automotive Sector
1st Floor, 24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony
Durga Pura, Tonk Road
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Dates
- The application process for 2019 scholarship program will begin by June 2019
(Public Trust, Act-Registration No.: E 1245 Bombay), Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001, Website www.kcmet.org