Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships for Diploma in Polytechnics 2019
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 – K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019 from students who have passed Std. X or Std. II XII and has secured admissions this year in Government or Government-recognised polytechnic institutes for Diploma Courses.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Details
- Number of Scholarships: 550
- Scholarships of Rs 10,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions
Eligibility Criteria for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019
- Students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII and have secured admissions in Government or recognised polytechnics for Diploma Courses for 2019 admissions
- The Candidates must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with an aggregate of 60% minimum percentage or must be appeared with first class
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Application Procedure
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of K. C. Mahindra Education Trust through the URL https://www.kcmet.org/index.aspx
- Step 2: Download the Application form from the official website or you can directly download it from the below mentioned PDF link.
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form with the required details and attach the Enclosures.
- As of now, applications are being accepted only from students residing in Rajasthan
- Please send in your applications to the following address:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra Tower, Automotive Sector
1st Floor, 24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony
Durga Pura, Tonk Road
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2019 Dates
- The application process for 2019 scholarship program will begin by June 2019
(Public Trust, Act-Registration No.: E 1245 Bombay), Executive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001, Website www.kcmet.org