Indian Institute of Management Ranchi announces Admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2021
IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites application for admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship Program for the Academic year 2021
Read further for more details on IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
About Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- In order to create a supportive climate for research and invite young persons who have earned their Ph.D. and have publication records may be invited for post-doctoral fellowship. These people will be working in collaboration with existing regular faculty of IIM Ranchi. They may be awarded a fellowship of Rs. 50,000/- per month and contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- per annum. They will be doing research as well as publishing and contributing to the IIM Ranchi community as a researcher. They may also help the faculty member in evaluating and preparation of teaching materials. Based on their performance in 1st year their contract may be renewed for one more year. The standard operating procedure for the above agenda is as under.
Areas of Specialization
Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management (includes Business Communication, Business Ethics)
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Important Date
Last date of submission of the online application form
24th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree or who have submitted their thesis for Ph.D degree may also apply. The thesis must be in appropriate discipline. OR
- The age limit for applicants for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship will be a maximum of 40 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category).
IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iimranchi.ac.in/
- Application Fee to be submitted through Online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application as no changes will be permitted after clicking on the Submit button.
- Uploading Photo and Signature is mandatory (Max. size for photo: 500KB & Max. size for signature: 200KB) in .jpg, .jpeg & .png format only.
For General/NC-OBC/EWS Candidates
For SC/ST/PWD(DAP) Candidates
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to campus to present their research before a final decision is made.
- Past research I Ph.D. thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work would facilitate the initial shortlist process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for on-campus presentation and interview.
- The candidates selected for the PDFM will be attached to the given area and will be associated with a faculty member of the group who will essentially perform the role of a mentor and collaborator.
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website