Hindustan Times (HT) Scholarship Program 2018
Hindustan Times Scholarship Notification 2018 – Hindustan Times Media Ltd. rewards a scholarship between the talented aspirants every year. For this year scholarship a notification has been dispatched as HT Scholarship Program 2018. Hindustan Times HT Scholarship Notification 2018 has been announced.
All the participants through their respective guardians agrees to abide by these terms and condition
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- For a period Commencing from 21st September 2018 to 31st November 2018 for students of Indian nationality residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane regions of Maharashtra, Pune, Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali only.
- 60 students will be selected from Mumbai and will be given a scholarship of Rs 50,000 each
- 35 students will be selected from Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali and will be given a scholarship of Rs 25,000 each
- 25 students will be selected from Pune and will be given a scholarship of Rs 25,000 each
Hindustan Times Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- Interested aspirants can get application forms from the newspaper “Hindustan Times” or from their schools. Then they must read the instructions carefully. Then they have to fill the application forms in exact format and submit it to the representative of the Hindustan Times Media Ltd.
- Application to Scholarships can be made only through the following sources: Forms published in newspaper HINDUSTAN TIMES Mumbai Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula Edition
- Forms available online on www.htscholarship.in
Essential Documents for the Claim of Scholarship:
- Aspirants must enclose the following documents
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card of the Parent/Guardian
- Signed copy of terms and conditions of the Parent/Guardian
Hindustan Times Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
- The Quiz will appear in HT Newspaper from starting from 21st September to 26th October 2018
- Period of the Scholarship Program: 21st September to 31st November 2018
- Students, who are studying in classes 5th to 10th in Mumbai and classes 5th to 9th in Pune and Chandigarh and have scored more than 60% in their last year’s final examination, are eligible for certification and scholarships under the Scholarship Program.
- Students can participate in the Scholarship Program only by filling the nomination forms which shall be made available at select Schools and published in Hindustan Times, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula Edition.
Hindustan Times Scholarship 2018 Selection Process
- The selection for the Scholarship Program shall be based on participant’s academic and all round achievement, assessment in essay, followed by an interview session of each eligible student taken by HTML panellist.
- Aspirants will get selected based on the following terms
- Essay Writing
- Academic and ECA
- Interview by a panel of senior editors
Contact Hindustan Times (HT)
Contact: Ranjani Krishnaswamy, HT Media Ltd., Tel No.: 022-43519500, 022-26615141, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.htscholarship.in