Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat offers Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC) 2018
Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship 2018 – Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC), Gujarat 2018 invites applications from students pursuing higher secondary education. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes.
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is being offered by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat
- The students studying in class 11 will receive INR 725 (for hostellers) and INR 475 (for day scholars)
- The students studying in class 12 will receive INR 1140 (for hostellers) and INR 840 (for day scholars)
Also See : Scholarships 2018
- Students should be pursuing higher secondary education (class 11 or 12)
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps:
- Step 1: Click here to apply for the scheme
- Step 2: Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Step 3: Click on “Click for New Registration” button.
- Step 4: Fill in all required details and register.
- Step 5: Once registered, log in using registered email id and password.
- Step 6: Fill in the scholarship application form and upload required documents.
- Step 7: Finally submit the application form.
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 15th August 2018
For more details, please visit https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/