Facebook Fellowship Program 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Facebook Fellowship Program 2019 Notification
Facebook Fellowship Program 2019: Applications are invited for the Facebook Research Fellowship Program 2019, the one of the world prestigious fellowship programs. Applications will be evaluated based on the strength of the studentâ€™s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
About the Scholarship
- The Facebook Fellowship Program and Emerging Scholar Awards are designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering.
- Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year, and up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
Stream of Education
- The Facebook Fellowship Program and Emerging Scholar Award are open to full-time Ph.D. students (domestic and international) enrolled during the current academic year and studying computer science, computer engineering or a related area.
- We are accepting applications from PhD students with research in one of the following areas:
- Computational Photography & Intelligent Cameras
- Computer Vision
- Data Science
- Economics & Computation
- Facebook AI Research
- Human-Computer Interaction & UX
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing & Speech
- Security & Privacy
- Systems & Networking
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- First or second year Ph.D. students who fit the criteria of a minority group (that is under-represented) in the technology sector have the option of being evaluated for an Emerging Scholar Award.
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters),
- $37K grant[INR 25 Lac], (one-time payment during each academic year),
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support,
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2019 Application Process
- The application must include:
- 250-word research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas below)
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 2 letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic advisor.
- If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Click here to apply
Facebook Fellowship Program 2019 Dates
- The 2019 Facebook Fellowship application is now open and closes on 12th October 2018 at 11:59 pm PST
For more details, please visit website: https://research.fb.com/programs/fellowship/