CSIR Institutes offers Raman Research Fellowship for the year 2019-20
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2019 – Applications are invited from CSIR institutes for the award of Raman Research Fellowships for the year 2019-2020.
The Raman Research Fellowships are granted to the CSIR researchers for carrying out research in the emerging / high priority technology areas
Also See : Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2019
- Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, (FTT / Mission mode projects/NIMITLI projects/major programs of Institute) who have completed minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- The candidate should not be more than 45 year of age as on 18th January 2019
- The selection will be made through a mechanism of interview by the duly constituted Selection Committee. The interviews will be held in CSIR HQs., New Delhi sometimes between March – June 2019.
- The exact date and time of the interview will be intimated to all the eligible candidates about one month in advance.
- International air fare to & fro by cheapest Economy class
- Fellowship @ US 2500/- per month
- US 1000/- lump sum towards contingency and preparatory expenses
- US 1000/- Supplementary grant for participation in Conferences/visiting institutions of excellence in country of placement
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are required to submit 6 (six) copies of their application form. In addition, an electronic copy of the nomination summary as per Annexure-III may be sent to the undersigned (email@example.com)
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s Vision.
- Applications of upto two eligible meritorious candidates may be forwarded to ISTAD, CSIR after thorough careful evaluation.
- All applications will be returned to the concerned Institute if the number of nominations exceeds two.
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2019 Important Date
- The Last Date for Receipt of the duly filled in Applications, complete in all respect is 18th January 2019