CSIR Institutes Notifies CSIR Raman Research Fellowship Program 2020-21
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020 – Applications are invited from CSIR institutes for the award of Raman Research Fellowships for the year 2020-21
The Raman Research Fellowships are granted to the CSIR researchers for carrying out research in the emerging / high priority technology areas. It is tenable at forign institutions /R&D Centres of Excellence.
Also See : Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020
- Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science / Technology/ Engineering) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, (FTT / Mission mode projects / NIMITLI projects / major programmes of Institute) who have completed a minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- The applicant must have made commendable contribution to research / innovation in the proposed area, which should be of international level. Fellowship should not be sought for training or to carry out tests, etc. using facilities in the host institute.
- The RRF must be sought to further enhance the skills/capability and fill in technological gaps.
- The candidate should not be more than 45 year of age as on February 15, 2020.
- Selection Through interview by a duly constituted Selection Committee to be constituted by the DG CSIR. The candidate must furnish at the time of interview, a letter of acceptance from the host-institution duly approved by the Director of the Institutes indicating the specific study work to be carried out abroad.
- The candidate can make Powerpoint presentation (upto 5 slides) for 7 minutes, first four minutes for the present research activities and remaining 3 minutes for the proposed research work.
- International air fare to & fro by cheapest Economy class
- Fellowship @ US $ 2500/- per month
- US$1000/- lump sum towards contingency and preparatory expenses
- US$1000/- Supplementary grant for participation in Conferences/visiting institutions of excellence in country of placement
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020 Application Process
- The candidates are required to submit 6 (six) copies of their application form. In addition, an electronic copy of the nomination summary as per Annexure-III may be sent to the undersigned (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s Vision.
- Applications of upto two eligible meritorious candidates may be forwarded to ISTAD, CSIR after thorough careful evaluation.
- All applications will be returned to the concerned Institute if the number of nominations exceeds two.
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020 Important Dates
- The Last Date for Receipt of the duly filled in Applications, complete in all respect is 15th February 2020
- The Interviews will be held in CSIR HQs., New Delhi sometimes in April/May 2020
For more details, please visit official website https://www.csir.res.in/