Azim Premji Foundation’s offers Our one-year full time Fellowship Program 2019
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowships 2019 – The Program provides opportunities to build understanding on how change in education can happen. Fellows will build this understanding through hands on teaching experience, engaging in education dialogues and by directly participating in a range of activities designed to bring change.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About the Fellowship Program
- Fellows will be posted in the rural districts of the six states and one Union Territory that we work from. They are expected to commit to a life which is seemingly rough but very rewarding. During the Program, they will gain important and exciting insights into the lives of the people of that terrain.
- Living and pursuing such a life is integral to the change. Fellows will be posted in the interior districts of Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Telangana and Uttarakhand.
- The Program will commence from the last week of March 2019. Upon completion of the one-year Fellowship Program, you will receive a certificate from Azim Premji Foundation.
- A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.35,000/- per month (inclusive of all benefits) would be paid during the one-year program. Statutory deductions will apply. Details of the compensation is mentioned in the FAQ.
- We welcome young and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds. Individuals are eligible to apply if they have:
- 4 to 10 years of rich work experience. Candidates with excellent academic and professional track record are encouraged to apply
- A regular post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA M.Sc., MA) or a professional degree (e.g. B.Tech, B.E, LLB, CA)
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu)
- Maximum age for applying is 35 years
- Exception on work experience criteria can be made for candidates who have studied in premier institutes
- On submitting the application form, candidates will be shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for an online written test. The venue and time will be communicated separately through email
- Candidates who clear the written test will be asked to send a Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- After evaluation of the SOP, shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews
- An offer will be made to the candidates selected in the interview on or before 3rd week of January 2019
- Apply online at this http://azimpremjifoundation.org/content/programme
- No, social sector experience is not mandatory. However, a deep interest in or social conscience about current social issues will be an added advantage. We are inviting people who have a passion for being catalysts for social change.
- For any queries, call 1800 274 0101. (Mon-Fri 9 AM to 6 PM)
- The Program will commence from the last week of March 2019.
- On Submitting the Application Form: 15 working days
Azim Premji Foundation, # 134, Doddakannelli, Next to Wipro Corporate Office, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035, Karnataka, India, Phone No.: 1800 274 0101 (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm) (except on public holidays), Website http://azimpremjifoundation.org