Auckland University of Technology Doctoral Scholarships 2018
School of Hospitality and Tourism / NZTRI Doctoral Scholarships 2018
Auckland University of Technology invites the applications for scholarship for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy Program for the year 2018-19
Details of NZTRI
- The School of Hospitality and Tourism/New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI) Strategic Doctoral Scholarships are part of the AUT Faculty of Culture and Society Strategic Scholarships.
- The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI).
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- A Stipend of $10,000 Tuition fees (no less than 120 points per annum at the domestic fees level), compulsory student services fees. The scholarship does not cover compulsory insurance for international students.
- Applicants must meet the entry criteria for the Doctor of Philosophy programme at AUT in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Applicants must be enrolling or be enrolled in a doctoral programme of study and be prepared to commit to their research full-time in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
Application - How do students apply?
- Eligible applicants for this scholarship must apply through the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and state the area of study they are applying for. Applicants will be asked to upload.
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references)
- For more details, please visit https://www.aut.ac.nz/
- Application Deadline 15th October 2018