Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
Anant National University Post Graduate Fellowship 2019, Application, Dates
Anant Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students 2019
Anant National University Post Graduate Fellowship 2019 – The Anant National University (ANU) is offering Anant Postgraduate Fellowship for both Indian and International creative students for the academic session of 2019-20.
The University is offering full and partial need-based scholarships this year with guaranteed scholarships for every one selected.
About Anant Fellowship
- The Anant Fellowship prepares and empowers solution Aries who design, build, and preserve more equitable and sustainable Built Environment in India.
- A one year full-time post-graduate program designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine Built Environment.
- The fellowship is available to pursue the postgraduate program. The fellowship is awarded in the following fields: Architectural, design, planning, and sustainability challenges facing India and the world.
Also See: Scholarships in India 2019
ANU Postgraduate Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to Submit Applications is 31st March 2019
- The fellowship will cover the followings:
- Tuition Fees
- Boarding and Lodging
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Fellowship 2019
- The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to professionals from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, archaeology, heritage and conservation, and relevant social science disciplines of anthropology, sociology, history, geography, geology and other allied fields.
- Candidates should have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees from recognized institutions with a sound academic and extra-curricular record.
- Open to both Indian and International Students
- The following elements will be considered to identify candidates with a strong, relentless commitment to change.
- Resumes are required of all applicants. Please upload your resume in the online application
- The work sample is intended for the application reviewers to get a sense of your academic and creative abilities. You can upload your portfolio here. In the absence of a portfolio, a soft copy of your final thesis or any other seminal project or paper you may have written would be considered as a valid Work Sample.
- At later stages of the admission process you would be required to furnish some additional documents or information. Please see a list of those below. We will inform you when you need to share these:
- School, College, University Transcripts
Anant National University Post Graduate Fellowship 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply through online mode on their official website (www.anu.edu.in)
- You can also email the application form along with the required documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for 2019 Cohort”. Please note that offers will be made on a rolling basis. We therefore strongly urge you to apply early.
- Please read the instructions carefully before applying
Anant National University
For more information, contact: Garima Aggarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org, Anant Fellowship Admissions Office: email@example.com; or call the Admissions Office on: Mo.: +91 81410 33344; and Website www.anu.edu.in