Alagappa University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 Notification
Alagappa University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 – Alagappa University invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF) for the year 2019.
About the Alagappa University
- Alagappa University is a public university in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. It was founded by Padma Bhushan Vallal Dr. R.M. Alagappa Chettiar Alagappa Chettiar. Alagappa University was brought into existence by a special act of the Tamil Nadu State government in May 1985.
- The Fellowship will be offered in the below listed themes approved under RUSA Phase 2.0 scheme.
Also See: Scholarships in India 2019
- Advanced Nano materials for sustainable energy and sensor applications.
- Translational Health Research for Human, Animal and Plant systems
- Mathematical Modeling and Computational Intelligence
- Micro-irrigation, energy use and CO2 Reduction Nexus: Study of different crops from selected states in India
- Advanced Social and Linguistics studies
- Transition in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains of Learners
- Integrated Management Approach for Sustainable Social Development
- Post doctoral fellowship will be offered for a period of two years.
Fellowship amount: Rs. 37,500/- per month (consolidated)
Contingency Grant: A contingency grant of Rs. 75000/- per annum will be provided for research purposes.
Also See: PhD Admission 2019
Alagappa University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 Application form
Alagappa University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
- Last date is 15th February 2019
- The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work.
- The University does not protect pay of any candidate selected for the PDF. They are eligible for fellowship grant only on whole time award.
- The selection and award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by Interview to be held at University and date & venue will be announced in the website. No TA/DA is permissible.
- Well equipped and state of the art laboratories are available in the department(s) and several sophisticated instruments are being maintained under University Science Instrumentation Centre as a Central Facility.
- Central Library with RF-ID facility.
- Hostel facility in the campus.
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the prescribed date will be rejected.
For more information please visit official website