Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation offers Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2019 – Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation invites applications for Scholarship Program from students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities.
Overview of the Foundation’s PG Scholarship
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria, a visionary entrepreneur, with a strong sense of social commitment. The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation offers a higher education scholarship loan that helps individuals build themselves to make a lasting impression on the professional landscape, no matter which sector they plan for.
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation under its Scholarship Program awards interest-free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The scholarship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation
Disbursement and Repayment
- On receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Eligibility Criteria for Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2019
- Those who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG scholarship
- Indian nationals residing in India
- Students below 30 years of age
- Graduates of a recognized university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply)
- Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree program at any prestigious university for the fall intake (Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply). However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission
- All applications will be screened for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of June (Please note: The interview is the basis for final selection)
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2019 Application Procedure
- The mode of application is online. The candidate is required to complete the registration online at https://pg.nsfoundation.co.in. Upon registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs.500/- is payable either online through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
- For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
- The deadline for submissions has been extended to 27th March 2019 till 12 midnight IST