INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH
FELLOWSHIP AWARDS FOR EMINENT SCHOLARS
INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH NOMINATIONS FOR NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP AWARDS FOR EMINENT SCHOLARS
Vice-Chancellors of Universities, Directors of Research Institutes and Regional Centres of the ICSSR, Members of the Council and former and present National Fellows of the ICSSR are invited to nominate eminent scholars with outstanding contribution in social science for the award of following National fellowships:
- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship for Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution.
Jawaharlal Nehru National Fellowship for Diplomatic Studies.
B.R. Ambedkar National Fellowship for Constitutional Studies.
J.P. Naik National Fellowship for Educational Studies/Community Health.
Irawati Karve National Fellowship for Women Studies.
- Patrick Geddes National Fellowship for Urban Studies.
- Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan National Fellowship for South Asian Studies.
- Sarojini Naidu National Fellowship for Political Studies.
- Bhikaji Kama National Fellowship for Studies on Minorities.
- Sister Nivedita National Fellowship for Studies in Social Culture/Religious Tolerance.
- Dadabhai Naoroji National Fellowship for Economic Studies.
- Patanjali National Fellowship in psychology.
- C.V. Raman National Fellowship on Interface between Science and Social Sciences/Science and Society.
- J.C. Bose National Fellowship for Environmental Studies.
- Ananda K. Coomaraswamy National Fellowship on Society and Culture.
The nominations already received for the year of award will be considered along with the nominations received in response to the advertisement.
The nominations along with the detailed bio-data of the scholar may be sent by registered post o he Director (Research Fellowship Division), Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, (JNU Campus), New Delhi-110067. They should be post-marked not later than a date of August.
Note: Scholars cannot nominate themselves.
Notifications for the programme are published in July.
Also See : Scholarships 2019