NCC DIRECTORATE DELHI SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are invited from meritorious NCC Cadets for award of Scholarship. The application forms are available with NCC Units. Cadets should apply through their respective NCC Units. Last date of receipt of application at respective NCC Units is a date of September.
- Conditions of Eligibility:
- Junior Division/Wing: Should have passed 10 th Standard or equivalent with 65% marks and should have undergone two years of NCC Training continuously with 80% attendance.
- Senior Division/Wing: Should have passed Intermediate or Senior 65% and 55% marks in aggregate for Science and Arts/Commerce streams respectively and should have undergone training in NCC as SD/SW Cadets for at least two full years continuously with 80% attendance.
- The Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) applicants will be given relaxation by 5%. The OBC candidates will be required to attach a certificate with the application.
- For further conditions of eligibility & details contact your NCC Unit.
Notifications for the programme are issued in August.
Also See : Scholarships 2019