IIT Bombay Monash Research Academy PhD Scholarships 2017 in Australia
IIT Bombay & Monash Research Academy PhD Scholarships 2017 December
Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash Academy announces admissions for PhD with Scholarships for 2017 Session.
The IITB - Monash Research Academy (The Academy), a partnership between the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Melbourne (Australia) jointly invites applications for PhD Programme
The Academy’s December 2017 intake will focus on attracting excellent and highly motivated students to work in areas of applied research, particularly problems that are important to many of the Academy’s industrial partners. The EOI stage for the December 2017 intake is now in progress.
Programme - PhD (Intake for December 2017)
- Receive a generous scholarship
- Receive co-supervision from professors at IITB and Monash
- Receive a jointly badged PhD degree from IITB and Monash
- Gain access to world-class research facilities
- Gain international research experience
- Receive a special fellowship to visit Monash University
1. A first class Masters Degree in Engineering or Science (or an MBA) from a reputed university or
2. A Bachelors Degree in English/Science (with high GPA), should take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire an internationally recognised qualification and pursue a career in research
Although not a prerequisite, candidates who have been highly placed in GATE, GRE, CSIR-NET, JAM or any other competitive exam are encouraged to apply
Fill the Expression of Interest (EOI) form for IIT-B Monash PhD Programme for December 2017 intake. To apply to the Academy visit www.iitbmonash.org and fill in the online EOI form
Step 1: Please click on https://emuapps.monash.edu.au to fill in the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form. If your EOI form is found to be suitable, you will receive an email indicating you are able to proceed to Step 2 of the application stage
Step 2: If your EOI form is found NOT to be suitable, you will also be notified via email. In case you have any doubts, please read the Applications Process FAQ before sending your doubts to [email protected]
For applications found suitable on evaluation, candidates will receive an email to the effect and have to Address: IITB-Monash Research Academy, Old CSE Building, 2nd Floor IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076
For more information visit www.iitbmonash.org or send us an email to [email protected]
Last Date to submit online EOI Forms is 11th September 2017
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Scholarships.