B.D. BANGUR ENDOWMENT EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Loan Scholarships are offered to Indian nationals to undertake higher studies abroad for Master’s Degree or for Doctoral Courses in Science, Engineering, Humanities, Medicines, Business Administration and other Professional Courses. Interested candidates who are Graduates and aged 19 to 30 years may send request for application forms to the office of B.D. Bangur Endowment C/o Carbon Everflow Ltd., “Bakhtawar,” 2 nd floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 along with
- their bio-data outlining academic background, including subjects offered and class obtained in each final examination (attach copy of Score Sheets)
- a copy of letter of admission (if available)
- proof of Date of Birth (attested copy)
- details of available financial support
- a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 6) envelope (size 15 * 25 cm).
Candidates for Medical Scholarships should be qualified experienced junior doctors in India. Application forms will be issued based on an initial screening. Completed application forms with necessary enclosures should be returned to the Kolkata office of the Endowment at the above address by a date of March. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in Kolkata or Mumbai by the Selection Committee for final award of the Loan Scholarship.
Notifications are issued in the month of January.
Also See : Scholarships 2019