University of Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Kashmir University Admission Notification for 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course 2019
University of Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Directorate of Admissions and Competitive Examinations (DACE), University of Kashmir, invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to 04 years B.Sc Nursing Course for the session 2019
Campus/Private/Govt. affiliated Colleges. Admission to the course shall be governed by the Admission policy available on University website and relevant statutes
- South Campus, University of Kashmir (Anantnag);
- Government Medical College, Srinagar;
- Government Nursing College, MA Road, Srinagar;
- Bibi Halima Nursing College, Kakasarai, Srinagar
University of Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Important dates
- Submission of online application form: 08 Feb 2019
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th Feb 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application forms in respect of candidates applying under any reserved category: 22 Feb 2019
Also See: IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examinations from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with 50% marks for Open Merit and 45% for Reserved Category.
- Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 and not more than 28 years.
- The admission will be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University comprising of 100 Objective Type Questions of multiple choice with Time duration of 110 Minutes
Also See: Indian Army BSc Nursing
University of Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their Online Application Forms
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting Online Application Form. Enter your “Registration No." and Click "Next".
- Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click "Next".
- Step-5: Select the desired Preferences (After Online submission the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click "Next".
- Step-6: If there is any variation click on "Previous" button, make necessary corrections and then Click "Submit". Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-7: Deposit the non-refundable “Application cum Entrance Test fee of Rs.1000/- "through Online" mode only.
- Only those of the candidates who apply under any Reserved Category are required to submit downloaded Application Form (hard copy) with the required documents in the office of the Dean College Development Council, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal and obtain a receipt for record.
Also See: Medical Entrance Exams
University of Kashmir
Directorate of Admission and Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir, Office of the Dean College Development Council: 0194-2272012, 2014, 2063, Dean College Development Council, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.