Tripura College of Nursing M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Tripura College of Nursing notifies M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Tripura College of Nursing M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 -Tripura College of Nursing has released notification from the interested candidates for admission to 02nd years of M.Sc. (Nursing) Course (05th Batch) under Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala affiliated to Tripura University (Central) and recognized by the India Nursing Council and State Nursing Council for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams
No. of Seats
- The Indian Nursing Council has given approval and has permitted the Tripura College of Nursing to Admit Students for M.Sc. (Nursing) Course with 10 (ten) intake capacity in the following disciplines:
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 02 Seats
- Child Health Nursing - 02 Seats
- Mental Health Nursing - 02 Seats
- Community Health Nursing - 02 Seats
- Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing - 02 Seats
- It is again being per mined by the India Nursing Council, New Delhi to admit students in the M. Sc.Nursing Course for the academic year 2018-2019
Distribution of Seats
- Out of 10 (ten) seats as stated above, 500/o i.e. 5 (five) seats have been earmarked for all location to the existing Nursing Teaching/Non-Teaching Staff and the passed-out students of the institution having requisite qualification & experiences
- The other 50% i.e.5 (five) seats will be treated as State Tripura State domiciled candidates
- The aim of the Post Graduate Program 1st Nursing is to prepare the Post Graduates to assume responsibilities as Nurse Specialists, Consultants, Educators, Administrators and Researchers in wide variety of professional settings
- Now for admission of 5th Batch Students to the said M.Sc. (Nursing) Course in Tripura College /Nursing. It has been decided to follow the under-noted procedure
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxable for SC/ SC candidates)
- Candidates age limit must be 45 years (Forty-five years)as on 31 July 2018
- Candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing Basic B Sc Nursing; Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate shall be medically fit
- Interested candidates can obtain the Information Brochure-cum-Prospectus along with ApplicationForm attached directly from the office of the Principal, Tripura College of Nursing personally through representative on all working days i.e. from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM on payment of Rs.1500/-only by A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of "Society for TMC & Dr'BR AM Teaching Hospital", Hapania. West Tripura, payable at Agartala through SBI or any other Nationalized Banks
- The Application Form attached with the information Brochure-cum-Prospectus can also be downloaded from the Website of TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital (www.tmc.nic.in)
- The downloaded Application Form shall accompany the A./c Payee Demand Draft amounting to Rs 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred) only during submission of Application. Please ensure that the Demand Draft bearsCode Number of issuing Bank The candidate must write his / her name clearly on the back of the Demand Draft
- The duly filled-in Application and Admit card Forms along with the documents to be enclosed shouldreach the office of the principal Tripura college of Nursing, Hapania Agartala (PlN-799014) by Registered Post/Speed Post/in person by the scheduled date and the time positively
- All candidates having Admit Card issue from the appropriate authority should appear for the Entrance Test (written examination) on the declared date, time and the venue
- Entrance Test will be conducted with the eligible applicants
- Entrance Test will be conducted in English languages only; the type of questions shall be of multiple choices
- Total Questions - 100
- Total Marks - 100
- Duration of Exam - 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- No negative Marking
- 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing program
Availability of Information Brochure-cum-prospectus attachment with the application form: 25th May to 25th June 2018
Last Date of Receipt of Complete Application Form in the Office of the Principle: 27th June 2018
Issue of Admit Card from the Office of the Principal (to be collected in Person): 30th June & 02nd July 2018
Entrance Test (to be conducted at Tripura Medical College, Hapania, Agartala Centre Only): 08th July 2018
Publication of Result in College Notice Board and in College Website: 13th July 2018
01st Counselling and Admission from 01st Merit List: Will be notified subsequently
Tripura College of Nursing
Managed by Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr BR Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital Hapania (West Tripura), Tripura Medical College & DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania, P.O.: O.N.G.C, Agartala, West Tripura-799014, Principal Office-0381-2376657, Email: email@example.com, Telefax - 0381-2376657, Website https://tmc.nic.in/
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.