Tamil Nadu M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019 , Dates, Eligibility, Application
Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu announces Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy Admission 2019
Tamil Nadu M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019 - Application for admission to M. Pharmacy Course in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges and Government seats in Self Financing Paramedical Institution affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical College.
No. of Seats
- Seats Reserved for Orthopaedically Physically Disabled Candidates
- 5% of the total number of seats available in Government Medical Institutions are reserved for the Person with disabilities
- Candidates with disabilities of 40-80 % may be considered eligible Candidates with more than 80% disabilities - NOT ELIGIBLE for reservation.
- Candidates with less than 40% disabilities -NOT ELIGIBLE for reservation
- Provided, the candidate belonging to 52(b)(ii) are not eligible to apply the M.Pharmacy course.
- Provided, the candidate belonging to 52(b)(iii) are eligible to apply the M.Pharmacy Course under General Category
Tamil Nadu M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 06th October 2019
- Commencement of online application: 07th October 2019
- Last Date for online application: 15th October 2019 upto 5: P.M.
- Last Date for receipt of application: 16th October2019 upto 5.00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Pharmacy Course should be a citizen of India and Natives of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed B.Pharmacy in other States should furnish a certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport/ Ration Card / Voter’s ID /Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected.
- Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharmacy Degree awarded by The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent there to by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University / Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates who have qualified from other universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- The following categories of B.Pharmacy Graduates will be considered for selection under Open quota as non – service candidates only.
- B.Pharm Graduates who are serving in Govt. of India institutions in Tamil Nadu /Public Sector undertaking and organization under the control of Government of India in Tamil Nadu.
- B.Pharm., Graduates who are serving purely under temporary category in Tamil Nadu Medical Service / Local bodies.
- Self employed B.Pharm. Graduates and B.Pharm. Graduates serving in Private Sector.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Pharmacy course should have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC, SCA and ST of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharmacy course. In case of failure (s) the pass marks in the subsequent (attempts) shall be taken for calculation purpose. Number of attempts is not considered for calculation of marks
- The Selection will be made by counselling based on Merit and by applying the Rule of Reservation/Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable. The rule of reservation shall be as follows
- Open Competition - 31%
- Backward Class - 30%
- Most Backward/Denotified-20%
- Scheduled Caste - 18%
- Scheduled Tribe - 1%
- Within the 30% reservation for Backward Classes 3.5% reservation will be provided for Muslims and 16% of seats out of 18% Quota earmarked to Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar Community.50% of seats in each branch and in each college are reserved for service candidates, in addition to those for service candidates selected in the open category
Tamil Nadu M.Pharma Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Application for admission to M.Pharm Course 2019-2020 session in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self financing Medical Colleges affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University can be downloaded from websites www.tnhealth.org / www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available on the website www.tnhealth.org / tnmedicalselection.org.
- The candidates are instructed to visit the websites frequently for updates from the date of application till the end of admission process without fail
- Tuition Fee - Government Colleges (Rs. per annum) - Rs.5000/-
- Self-financing Colleges (Rs. per annum) - Rs.55000/-
- Fee for 2019-20 will be fixed by the fee Committee and will be informed. Special fees and other fees are to be paid at the time of admission in respective colleges.
Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available immediately on the websites www.tnhealth.org, www.tnmedicalselection.org
Govt. of Tamilnadu
Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, No..162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-600010, Phone No: 044-28361674, Websites www.tnhealth.org /www.tnmedicalselection.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here