Swami Rama Himalayan University Nurse Practitioner Critical Care (NPCC) Admission 2019
Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) announces Entrance Examination for Nurse Practitioner Critical Care(EENPCC) 2019 for Admission
Swami Rama Himalayan University NPCC Admission 2019 - Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun is going to conduct the Entrance Examination for Nurse Practitioner Critical Care (Post Graduate Residency) Programme for admission under Himalayan College of Nursing for the academic year 2019
Candidates who want to take admission in these mentioned courses can apply for the courses through the application form link given below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The admissions to NPCC Program offered by the University through its constituent college i.e. Himalayan College of Nursing is made purely on merit of the Entrance Examination followed by Interview and post counseling. Public, in General, is informed that Swami Rama Himalayan University or its constituent college i.e. Himalayan College of Nursing have never authorized/solicited any person(s) or any agent(s) for admissions in the Nursing Programs.
- Himalayan College of Nursing (HCN) of SRHU is a premier institution and center par excellence in Uttarakhand for training in nursing care for the diseased.
- The Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Program prepares registered BSc nurses for advanced practice roles as clinical experts, managers, educators and consultants leading to M.Sc. Degree in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care.
Swami Rama Himalayan University NCPP Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Schedule for online Submission of Application Forms & requisite fee 06th May 2019 to 01st September 2019
- Date & Entrance Examination: 14th September 2019 (Saturday, (9:00 A.M. To 11:00 A.M.)
- Date & Time of Interview: 14th September 2019 (Saturday, 11:30 A.M. To 12:30 P.M.)
- Result of Entrance Exam of NPCC and Interview: 14th September 2019 (Saturday, 1:30 P.M.)
- Date & Time of Counseling: 14th September 2019 (Saturday, 02:30 pm onwards)
No. of Seats
- Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (Post Graduate Residency) – Program 15 Seats
- Duration Program: 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for SRHU NPCC Admission 2019
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. /Post Basic B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one-year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programs.
- Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent Authority
- Admission will be as per the regulations of the respective Regulating Councils, INC & SRHU
- No domicile based reservation exists in NPCC program however 26% rebate in tuition fee will be given to candidates, who produces certificate, issued by the competent authority, of being Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand & are admitted through the merit list of NPCC-2019. However, the number of such candidates shall not exceed 40% of a particular Nursing Program.
For Appearing Candidates
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination along with the completion of necessary internship/registration/working experience (wherever applicable) or is likely to have completed the necessary internship/registration/working experience (wherever applicable) by the first round of counseling.
Exam Pattern for SRHU EENPCC 2019
- Pattern of Entrance Exam for Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (Post Graduate Residency) Program (EENPCC)-2019
- The Entrance Exam will comprise of an objective type test of 100 questions (four options with single correct answer) from
- Medical Surgical Nursing (50)
- Nursing Education (15)
- Nursing Administration & Nursing Management (15)
- Nursing Research & Statistics (20)
- Syllabus for EENPCC-2019
- Syllabus for Entrance Exam will be as per INC syllabus of Basic B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Schedule of EENPCC-2019
- The Entrance Examination for Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (Post graduate Residency) Programme (EENPCC)-2019 will be held on 14th September 2019 (Saturday) from 9:00 A.M. To 11:00 P.M.) followed by interview and counseling.
Centre for EENPCC-2019
- The centre for EENPCC-2019 will be Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Jolly Grant, Dehradun. The candidate must make his/her own arrangements to reach the examination centre well in advance
Swami Rama Himalayan University NPCC Admission 2019 Application Process
- A candidate should apply for the Entrance Examination for Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (Post graduate Residency) Programme (EENPCC) 2019 online by logging onto website www.srhu.edu.in
- Candidate must download the Information Brochure and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application form. Once the applicant has filled the Online Application Form, she/he will be redirected to the Paytm Online Payment page for submission of the requisite fee.
- Online Application Fee (Rs.1000) + Transaction Charges as applicable
SRHU EENPCC 2019 Admit Card
- On the basis of information given in the application form, admit cards of provisionally eligible candidates will be issued on the date of entrance exam at 08:30 am from office of the Principal, Himalayan College Nursing (HCN)
- Candidate shall also bring his/her Photo ID proof in original for his/her identification (like School ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till the process of admission is completed.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.