Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance exam for Admission in B.Sc, P.B. B.Sc and M.Sc 2021
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Puducherry will be conducting Common Entrance Test (SBVDUNCET-2021) for the purpose of admitting students to B.Sc Nursing, P.B.B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing Courses offered at Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 such as the eligibility criteria, application process, fee, exam pattern, etc.
Nursing Course Offered
- B.Sc Nursing Course
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing Course
- M.Sc Nursing Course
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of filled Application Form: 20th August 2021
- Date of Online Assessment Interview for B.Sc(N) & P.B.B.Sc(N): 07th, 08th September 2021
- Date of Online Assessment Interview for M.Sc(N), NPCC: 09th September 2021
- Date of Exam: To be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
For B.Sc (Nursing)
- Passed in the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) taken together in PCB at the qualifying exam (10+2) from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- Students appearing in 10+2 exam in Science conducted by NIOS with 45% Marks
For P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent exam recognized by the university
- Candidates should be a registered Nurse and Midwife with or without experience or PHN in the hospital / institutions after registration in the State Nursing Council.
For M.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidate should be a registered red Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Passing degree of Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Basic B.Sc. (Nursing).
- B.Sc (Nursing) – 17 years of age and above on 31st December 2021 (No upper age limit is prescribed)
- P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) / M.Sc (Nursing) – No age limit is prescribed.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website http://sbvu.ac.in/
- The filled-in Application Form along with a Crossed DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry-607402 and send directly by post.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Fees has to be paid as DD in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry
- Selection will be based on the Common Entrance Test (SBVUNCET-2021) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
- Mode of exam Offline Mode
- Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Objective Type Test (MCQs)
- No. of Questions:
- B.Sc. (Nursing) – 100 questions
- PB B.Sc./ M.Sc (Nursing) – 50 Questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
- It will consist of subjects/Questions Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English of 10+2/B.Sc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website