State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Paramedical Course Admission 2019, Application, Dates
SMFWB announces Paramedical Course Admission 2019
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2019 - State Medical Faculty of West Bengal offers Para Medical Courses at different Government and affiliated Teaching Institutes of West Bengal. Applicants will be invited by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal for admission to Para Medical Courses for the session 2019.
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal will conduct the Entrance Examination for admission to Paramedical Courses in different Medical Colleges/Govt. Institutions, Non-Govt. Affiliated Institutions for the academic year 2019. Get here complete details of SMFWB Paramedical Course Admission 2019.
Paramedical Course Admission 2019
- The table below lists all the important events for SMFWB 2019. Please refer to the table below to get a clear idea about all the important events.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of issue of Information Brochure: 27th May 2019
- Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page: 26th June 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: 04th July 2019
Date of Examinations
- Section – A (Physics & Chemistry) /Section – B (Biology): 14th July 2019
- Publication of Results: 22nd July 2019
- Commencement of Course: To be announced
Courses Offered and their Duration
- The Courses being offered by the “Faculty” with duration are as follows:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry]: DMLT [Tech]: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Radiography [Diagnostic]: DRD [Tech]: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy: DPT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Radiotherapeutic Technology: DRT [Tech]: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique: D.OPT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Neuro Electro Physiology: DNEP: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology: DPFT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician: DCLT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique: Dialysis Technician: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training
- Diploma in Critical Care Technology: DCCT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology: DOTT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology: DDCT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Electrocardiographic Technique: ECG Technician: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training
- Candidate should check the Seats of Para Medical Courses conditions mentioned in the Information Bulletin for the desired course before submitting the fee and admission form
Eligibility Criteria for SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2019
General Academic Qualifications Criteria
- For appearing in the SMFWBEE-2019 both Paper-I and Paper-II
- That he/she has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent Examination recognized by any Indian University or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
- That he/she will attain the age of 17 years as on 01st September 2019
Selection Procedure for SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2019
- Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with marks obtained in Entrance Examination.
- After selection or publication of Merit List or during admission if it is found on scrutiny that an applicant furnished wrong information in the Application Form, his/her application for admission will be summarily rejected even though his/her name appears in the Merit List and also a seat allotted in the respective course
- Mode of Exam: Common Entrance Examination will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based examination) for admission to different Para Medical Courses - 2019 in various Medical Colleges, Govt. Institutions, and Non-Govt. Affiliated Institutions.
- The “SMFWBEE-2019” will be of Section – I: Physics and Chemistry (50 marks), Section – II: Biology (50 Marks) MCQ type questions would be set up in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as taught H.S. Level.
- In every subject, all questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions Only one option is Correct
- Allocation of exam centre will be based on the choices given by the candidate during online form fill-up. However, the discretion of the Faculty in the allocation of exam centre shall be final. No request for change of allocated centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
List of Choice of Examination Centre
- Admit cards are generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print online from the website. The candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in SMFWBEE-2019.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- SMFWBEE does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for SMFWBEE-2019.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Application for SMFWBEE-2019 has to be done online only. There is no printed application form. The application form will be available from 27th May 2019, at the official website www.smfwb.in
- Interested candidates can apply through the direct link which will be provided here on this page. One more thing you should keep in mind that before filling up the application form, candidates should check the eligibility which is already mentioned in this page.
Filling up of Application Form
- Registration: The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed or modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission and during registration with the Faculty
- Uploading of Images: At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and qualification/caste certificate all in one go.
- Photograph; JPEG; 10 kb to 100 kb.; 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Signature; JPEG; 3 kb to 30 kb; 3.5cm x 1.5cm
- Payment of Exam Fees: The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the SMFWBEE-2019 is Rs. 500. The Examination Fees can be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using State Bank of India e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected.
- Confirmation Page: On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for SMFWBEE-2019 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
- The Merit List of candidates will be displayed after completing the entrance exam. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal as well as in the website of the Faculty will publish the merit list on their website.
- Online Counseling will be made for admission in different Medical Colleges / Govt. Institutions / other Affiliated Institutions in respect of successful candidates from the Merit List in order of Merit and their choice subject to availability of seats.
- A candidate allotted a seat after particular Online Counseling will have to deposit Rs.15000/- (likely to be changed) by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, (However in case of payment by Debit Card amount payable is Rs. 15,000/- (likely to be changed) inclusive of Bank service charges) ONLY BY PAYMENT GATEWAY and the second installment of course fees, that is, Rs. 15,000/- (likely to be changed) within 30-06-2020. The mode of payment for the 2nd installment of course fees shall be intimated through the website of the Faculty
- Further, the second installment of course fees is deposited up to 01-08-2020 along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- only.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here