Sikkim Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission 2018 – Application, dates
Sikkim Manipal University four-year BSc Nursing Admission for Academic session 2018-19
SIkkim Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (SMCON), Manipal University (MU), Manipal invites applications for admission to 4-year B.Sc. Nursing Program for the session 2018-19
About Manipal 2018
- The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai(UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia)
- The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st May 2018
- Display of Merit List: 17th July 2018
- Course Commencement Date - 01st August 2018
- Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and there is no entrance test
Course Outline for BSc Nursing
- BSc Nursing is a four-year program. Students have excellent and challenging opportunities to explore nursing through exposure visits to Communities, Primary Health Centres, and Community Health Centres.
- The college is recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, the regulatory authority for nursing education in India. The degree is awarded by the Sikkim Manipal University.
- To build up strong clinical skills students areplaced at various health facilities including our own Central Referral Hospital, Govt. run STNM Hospital,and at Rural & Urban health centres of Sikkim
- Graduates can be -Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Nurse Administrator or Nurse Researcher
- Graduates can work in Govt. Organization, Non-Govt. Organization, Educational Institution, Community Setting, Army Nursing, Navy Nursing, Railway Nursing, School Health Nursing etc
- They can serve in the capacity of a staff nurse, sister and/or a supervisor in the branches of Medical Nursing, Surgical Nursing, O.T. Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Cardiothoracic Nursing, Neurological Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing and in Gynae, Maternity and Obstetrical Nursing in hospital set up
- Community Health Nursing plays an extremely significant role in working for health and in implementing the National Health Programs, especially in MCH & FW programs
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology& English with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCBE & pass in each subject from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the current year
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Rs.2000/- for All Categories Including (Rs 600/- for application fee + Rs.1400/- entrance Test Fee)
- B.Sc. Nursing Indian (INR) - Rs.426000/-
- B.Sc. Nursing International (USD) - 18,500
- Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable
- Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations
- Candidates should download the B.Sc. Nursing Application Form from the Manipal University Gangtok Website https://smu.edu.in/smcon/
- Admission will be based on the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidate can take direct admission with required documents & payment of fees. OR
- Candidate can dispatch completed application form along with the copies of necessary documents to the Admission Officer at the following address. However, the admission of the candidate will depend on the availability of seats at the time of enrolment
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- You need to first purchase the online application form to file your online application to SMU courses. Please click here to register and purchase the online application form using your VISA or MASTERCARD credit/debit card
SMCON, Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing, 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok-737102, Email: email@example.com, Phone No03592-232263, Mobile No- 09474356138, Website www.smu.edu.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.