Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (SMCON) announces Admission to B.Sc Nursing Program 2021
Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing, Sikkim invites applications for Direct Admission to 4-years Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) Program for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can apply for Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 through online mode.
Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of duly filled application forms :- 31st May 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- Will be declared later based on the 10+2 result
Number of Seats
- BSc Nursing : 100 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Minimum education: Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination and also have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually; must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology at the qualifying examination (10+2) from recognized board. English should be a compulsory subject in 10+2.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2021.
Sikkim Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are requested to apply online: www.smcon.smu.edu.in or www.smu.edu.in
- The online application feature is available 24/7 and is two-step process:
- First register online then log in using the same email and password to file an online application by paying Rs. 1000/- (online payment). On successful payment, candidates will be provided with application number.
- Next upload the required documents (candidate need to keep ready scanned documents, photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px).
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online
- Admissions will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- The physical presence of the candidate during admission is mandatory.
- Eligible candidates can take direct admission without any entrance examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website