Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College of Nursing - BSc Nursing Admission 2018
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College of Nursing Katra announces Admission to B.Sc. Nursing 2018
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College of Nursing, Kakryal, Katra (J&K) announces admission for B.Sc. Nursing Courses for the commencing year 2018. Session 2018-19 is only of for girls.
Approved by Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi Affiliated to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University and J&K State Nursing Council
- Attracted to Super Speciality Hospital, Kakryal; Well qualified and experienced; Faculty; Modern Labs; Smart Classrooms; Wi-Fi Campus; Comfortable Accommodation
SMVDCON B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 Important Dates
Application Form available from: 16th April 2018
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 27th May 2018
- The duration of the course shall be four years including internship.
SMVDCON B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years or more on 31st December 2018 at the time of admission. (The candidate should be born on or before 31 December 2001)
- The Minimum Educational qualification is Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course) OR
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre degree Examination (10+2) OR
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCB)
- The candidate must be medically fit.
Â Selection Criteria
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit i.e. (Percentage score in 10+2 board examination or equivalent CGPA) and Personality/aptitude assessment.
- The Entrance test will be based on the syllabus of 11th and 12th grade. (Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General English.
SMVDCON B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 Application Procedure
- The aspiring students are required to apply via online mode only as per the link provided. The payment on account of Entrance Examination fee (Rs.500/-) and prospectus fee (Rs.200/-), total Rs.700/- to be made through Bank Challan or Net Banking options.
- The portal for online application will open from 16th April to 27th May 2018.
- Prospectus is made available just before the admission starts, from the following places:
- SMVD College of Nursing, Kakryal
- Spiritual Growth Centre, Katra.
- Vaishnavi Dham, Jammu (Near Railway Station)
- It can also be download from www.smvdnursing.org
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College Nursing, Katra
(Established by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra), SMVD College of Nursing, Kakryal, Spiritual Growth Centre, Katra, Vaishnavi Dham Jammu (Near Railway Station), Contact No.: 9960119449, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.smvdnursing.org