Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Admission Notice for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Application are invited for post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2018 a full time Degree Program for the candidates having General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) qualification & registered with state nursing council.
Candidates can check the schedule related to Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 from the table provided below.
- The duration of the courses for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing shall be two academic years. This is subject to the rules of Saurashtra University, Rajkot, (Gujarat Nursing Council, Ahemadabad and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi)
- The course offered by Saurashtra University, Rajkot is recognized and approved by respective councils such as INC, GNC. and State Govt.
- The intake capacity for the course as approved by the respective councils is given in the Table below
- Name of College/Intake Capacity:
- Government College of Nursing: 30 Seats
- Shri Anand College of Nursing: 23 Seats
- Smt. Mital Y.Patel Mahila College of Nursing: 23 (Female Only)
- Kamdar College of Nursing: 15 Seats
- Shree Dhaduk education trust, Balaji College of Nursing, Gomta, Gondal: 23 Seats
Also See : Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Important Dates for B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 in Saurashtra University
- Distribution of Application Form: 06th October to 12th October 2018
- Last date of submission of Application Form: 13th October 2018
- Dispatch of Admission Cards: Immediately on receipt of application
- Date of CET. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing): 22nd October 2018 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
- Declaration of the Result: 22nd October 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Date of Counseling & on the spot admission: 22nd October 2018 from 3:30 pm
- Reporting at College and Commencement of Classes: 23rd October to 26th October 2018
- The candidate seeking admission to Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- The candidate should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the State Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Candidate should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RN/RM) with the State Nursing Council. Candidates who have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from INC /GNC recognised School of Nursing of Gujarat State will be given priority for the admission to the said course.
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course of G.N.M., besides being registered as a trained nurse with State Nurses Registration, shall produce evidence of having been trained in any one of the following requisite training courses approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of Midwifery. O.T. Technique, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Training, T.B. Training, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological & Neuro-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing.
- For admission to the government College of Nursing, Jamnagar, employees of Govt. of Gujarat working in different government institutes are not entitled to get Deputation from Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat as per Resolution
- There will be 15% seats reserved for male candidates in Govt. College of Nursing, Jamnagar and if such seats remained vacant then will be filled by female candidates.
- The candidate must be medically fit
- Candidates are abide to follow Rules and Regulations as and when revised from Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Saurashtra University, Rajkot for the said course.
Application Form for B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 in Saurashtra University
- Application procedure for admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is as follows:
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form website of Saurashtra University, Rajkot. i.e. www.saurashtrauniversity.edu and the candidate must submit completed printed form with DD for the fee to CHAIRMAN, P.B. B.Sc. NURSING Central Admission Committee, Saurashtra University Rajkot at any of the mention colleges.
- The candidate should avoid overwriting cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/ cancellation of admission.
- All the entries in form should be in capital letters only in black/blue pen
- The name mentioned in the application form by the candidate should be the same as recorded in the documents of 10+2 examination. The declaration in the application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the mother/father/guardian of the applicant.
- The Colleges and University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/ Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the any of the form collection centre offices whether his application has reached to it or not.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer.The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are required to enclose photocopies of necessary certificates along with the completed application form and fees. Completed application form must reach the following address on or before the last date mentioned in the calendar of events.
Application Form Fee
- Rs 2000/- bank demand draft drawn in favour of chairman, Post Basic B.Sc.(nursing) central admission committee, Saurashtra University.
- Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
- S.S.C./H.S.C./ Equivalent Examination marks statement and certificate.
- Year wise GNM mark sheets
- Registration Certificate of State Nursing Council
- Experience certificate (If available)
- A candidate who is working in government or private sector require to produce No objection certificate from concerned authority at the time of Admission to such course.
- The application form must be sent by registered post or submitted in-person.
- The Colleges and University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit.
- Students will be admitted to the two-year Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Common Entrance Test. CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2018.
- CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot.
- Exact address if Examination center if different then it will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to GNM course examination standard as syllabus given by INC, New Delhi on the website.
- There will be 60 questions of multiple choice (A, B, C, D) with single correct answer.
- They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of GNM course subscribed by INC, New Delhi.
- Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
- Admission cards for CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2018 will be dispatched by post.
- Candidates must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University, Rajkot. authorities and received by them.
- In case the Admission card is not received by a candidate by the date mentioned in the Calendar of events he/she should contact the Examination Centre on the previous day or the day of examination for collecting a duplicate admission card
Saurashtra University B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot - 360 005. Gujarat, India, Phone: (0281)-2576511, 2576030/40/50, Fax: (0281)-2586411, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.