SAIL Bokaro General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Admission 2019
SAIL School of Nursing announces Admission to Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Program 2019
SAIL Bokaro GNM Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course (3 years and six months non-stipendiary) in the School of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro Steel Plant, Bokaro Steel City has been invited for the session 2019-20.
- Bokaro Steel City is an Industrial city situated in the state of Jharkhand in India. It is the home of one of the largest steel plants in India - Bokaro Steel Plant, SAIL.
- The Nursing School of Bokaro General Hospital had its inception in the year 1977. The School has got its affiliation both from the Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council, Ranchi and the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- The main objectives of this school are to impart Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and thereby to create awareness and skill in the nursing process in the provision of health care and nursing of patients.
SAIL Bokaro GNM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application & Prospectus can be Downloaded from Sail Website: 1st August 2019 to 15th August 2019
- Last date of Fee (Non-Refundable) Deposit through SBI Collect: 18th August 2019
- Last Date of Receiving (By Post): 24th August 2019
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates on the Notice Board of School of Nursing: 4th September 2019
- Issue of Admit Card by Post: 4th September 2019
- Date of Written Test: 14th September 2019
- (Time & Venue will be specified in the admit card)
- Display of Merit List On or before: 16th September 2019
- Medical Check-Up & Verification: 17th Sept 2019 to 20th Sept 2019 (Only on working Days.)
- Date of Admission: 23rd September and 24th September 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 1st October 2019
Duration of Course: 3 Years
No. of seat: 40
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Bokaro GNM Admission 2019
- Candidate shall be a citizen of India.
- Admission to this course is limited to unmarried female candidates only who are physically and mentally fit.
- Age limit: 17 to 23 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Educational qualification: 10+2 passed in Science (preferably PCB) & English in regular course with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- The selection will be on the basis of Merit Achieved in the Aptitude Test (Written) only which will be conducted in English and comprise of objective type (MCQ) questions on General Knowledge, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English language of Class 10th & 12th standard.
- A sample of “MCQ answer sheet” is attached herewith for the convenience of the candidates; all relevant details are to be filled in the sheet before answering the questions.
- All candidates admitted to the course have to undergo a medical check-up in our hospital and should be declared medically fit before joining the course.
SAIL Bokaro GNM Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Application & Prospectus can be downloaded from SAIL website www.sail.co.in
- The filled-up application forms at the time of submission must be accompanied by following Documents: Self Attested photocopies of certificates: -
- Class 10 Board- Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent - Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate.
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to SC/ST: caste certificate issued by not less than Sub-Divisional Officer/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to OBC: caste certificate for financial year 2018-19, issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate or equivalent person authorized by the concerned state & specify that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer.
- Application–cum-Examination Fee Receipt of Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) through SBI Collect. (SBI Collect Online Window Valid from 01st August 2019 to 18th August 2019).
- One-Self Addressed Envelope (26 cm X 12.5 cm or equivalent) with postage stamp of Rs.25.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Only) for dispatch of Admit Card
- Downloaded and Filled up application along with the Application Fee Receipt of SBI Collect (SBI Collect and the requisite documents as mentioned above (i to vi) should be submitted only by Registered / Speed Post by The Principal, School of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital, B.S. City Dist-Bokaro, (Jharkand), Pin-827004.
For more details, please visit website www.sail.co.in
School of Nursing
(Steel Authority of India Ltd.) SAIL /Bokaro Steel Plant, Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand-827004 (India), Phone No.: 06542-231227, Email: email@example.com, Website www.sail.co.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India