RUHS Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing Admissions 2018 - Dates, Eligibility
Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) announces Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing admissions 2018
RUHS Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing Admissions 2018-Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) invites application for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 year) Course to Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur (100% of the sanctioned seats), Govt. Self-financed (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private Nursing Colleges (only 50% of the sanctioned seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2018-19.
Entrance Exam will be held at various centres located in Jaipur for Online Mode (Computer Based Test). Candidates can check the complete information of RUHS Nursing Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- Starting Date for Filling of Online Application from at RUHS Website: 05th July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form at RUHS Website: 31st July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of Application Form at RUHS (Through Proper Channel): 10th August 2018
- Date of Entrance Exam (Computer Based) Online: 19th August 2018
- Printout of the Online Application Form (along with RUSH): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college
a) Eligibility Criteria for Non-Service Candidates:
- Candidate must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University
- Should have obtained a Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council
- Should have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council
- The candidate should have undergone GNM with institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- A candidate shall be medically fit
Also See : BSC Nursing Admission
b) Eligibility Criteria for in-Service Candidates (Rajasthan State Govt. Employees):
- In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service candidates, the in-service candidate must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- Candidates should be in - service of Government of Rajasthan. He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan
- The Candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & health Services. Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- There is no age limit for the admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing Session 2018-19
- Reservation of Seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan
- The percentage of female candidates shall not be less than 50% of the total seats in all categories. (As per Ordinances Related to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing-0.299-PB-1)
- 16%, 12%, 21% of total seats will be reserved for natural born candidates of SC, ST, OBC respectively as notified in the presidential order for the state of Rajasthan Govt. orders. (0.299-PB-5), out of 12% ST 45% seats are reserved for STA
- 3% seats will be reserved for physically Handicapped on Horizontal basis in their respective categories. (0.299-PB-6)
- For claiming reservation and relaxation under Disabled Category, 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%
Seats for the Session 2018-19
- In the Government College 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through entrance exam conducted by RUHS Session 2018-19 and only In-service candidates shall be admitted in Govt. College
- In Private Nursing Colleges only 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RUHS Session 2018-19
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
- Selection of the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam 2018-19 with 1% bonus marks on completion of every 2 years of nursing services under Rajasthan State Govt. on the last date of submitting of application i.e. 31st July 2018
- Bonus marks will not be awarded in fractions (in-service candidate has to produce no objection certificate or copy of relieving orders from the state Govt.or employer at the time of joining the course) no candidate will be allowed to serve in any other institute during the course of study (0.299-PB-4)
- Refer RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org) for updated and relevant information
- Before filling the online application form, read carefully the:
- Information booklet,
- Instructions for filling online application form
- Ensure your eligibility (educational qualification, Age, Experience, etc.) and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet
- All candidates have to pay non-refundable online application form fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST and PH category candidates) + Service Charge As per Govt Rules for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC Network authorized by the Govt. of Rajasthan or using https://emitra.gov.in/
- The online application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302033, Phone No.: 0141-2792644, 2795527, Website www.ruhsraj.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.