RUHS Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
RUHS Rajasthan M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites application for admission to M.Sc. Nursing (2 year) Course to Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur (100% of the Sanctioned Seats), Govt. Self-financed (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private Nursing Colleges (only 50% of the Sanctioned Seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2019-20.
Entrance Exam will be held at various centres located in Jaipur in Online Mode (Computer Based Test). Candidates can check the complete information of RUHS Nursing Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- For Non-Service Candidates
- Candidate must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below:
- The candidate must have passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic (T&R) B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other recognized University
- The candidate should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council; the institution from where, the candidate has pursued Baccalaureate nursing program must be recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- There would be no age limit for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of On-line Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur
b) For In-Service Candidates: (Rajasthan State Govt. Employee):
- In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service candidates, the in-service candidate must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The candidate should be in-service of State Government of Rajasthan. He/she should have completed at least two year of continuous service after regular appointed by State Govt. of Rajasthan
- The admission will be made as per merit of Entrance Examination. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the exam, the Inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Total Number of Attempts for passing B.Sc. Nursing; the candidate with less number of attempts shall get the preference
- Date of Birth in which older age candidate will get preference over younger candidate
- Candidates with Higher Marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam will get preference over candidates with lower marks
- 16%, 12%, 21% of total seats will be reserved for natural born candidates of SC/ST/OBC Candidates respectively (not adopted) as notified in the Presidential Order for the State of Rajasthan
- Out of 12% of ST, 45% Seats are Reserved for STA (Scheduled Tribal Area Candidates)
- 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by person with locomotory disability of lower limbs
- Out of 25 seats of Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, 10 seats are reserved for in-service regular and eligible employees of Govt. of Rajasthan
Seats for the Session 2019-20
- In the Government College 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through entrance exam conducted by RUHS Session 2019-20 and only In-service candidates shall be admitted in Govt. College
- In Private Nursing Colleges only 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RUHS Session 2019-20
Entrance Exam 2019
- The M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019-20 shall be of the standard of B.Sc. Nursing Examination (Syllabus) of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and shall cover all the subjects of the B.Sc. Nursing Course
- There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 120 multiple choice questions. Subjects to be included in the M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam are:
Applied Biological Sciences:
- Anatomy; Physiology; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Pathology
- Nursing Foundation
- Applied Social Sciences - A- Sociology; B- Psychology;
- Medical Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Online Exam(Computer Based) will be held on 2nd Week of October 2019 in English medium
- The allotments of Centre, Roll Nos., and seating arrangement will be at the discretion of the University.
- Candidate is expected to take his/her seat at least Two Hours before commencement of the exam. Candidate coming after 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam will not be permitted to appear in the exam
- There will not be any Negative Marking
- The Jurisdiction of the court cases will be at Jaipur
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams
Refer RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org for uploaded and relevant Information.
Before filling the on-line application form, Please read carefully.
Instruction for filling on-line application form available at the website.
Ensure your eligibility (Educational qualification, Experience, etc.) and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
All candidates have to pay non-refundable on-line application form fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 1,500/- for SC/ST and PH Category candidates) + e-Mitra service charges as per Govt. rules at any e-Mitra authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/.
The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and nonadjustable.
Before filling the online application form, read the information booklet carefully ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in information booklet.
Starting date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: 12th September 2019 5:00PM Onwards
Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: 04th October 2019 upto 12:00 Midnight
Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service Candidates only (through Proper Channel): 09th October 2019 upto 05:00PM
Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 2nd Week of October 2019
Printout of the on-line application form (along with RUHS & nursing college challan copy and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302033, Phone No.: 0141-2792644, 2795527, Website www.ruhsraj.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India