RUHS Jaipur B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Application, Eligibility, Dates
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur announces Admissions to B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course 2019-20
RUHS Jaipur B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur invites application for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course to Government College of Nursing Jaipur (100% of the sanctioned seats), Government self-financed nursing colleges (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private nursing colleges (only 50% of the sanctioned seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2019-20.
- Starting date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: 12th September 2019 5:00PM Onwards
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: 04th October 2019 upto 12:00 Midnight
- Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service Candidates only (through Proper Channel): 09th October 2019 upto 05:00PM
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 2nd Week of October 2019
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with RUHS & nursing college challan copy and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- A candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate exam (Science-Medical group) conducted by a statutory Board at the end of 12 years study under 10+2 pattern of the Secondary Education in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Or
- Any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan as equivalent to above stated qualification on the last date of submission of application form with a minimum of forty five (45) % marks and' forty (40) % for natural born scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December, 2019.
- Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
Also See : BSC Nursing Admission
- The reservation is applicable in Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, Govt. self financed nursing colleges and Private nursing colleges of Rajasthan State. The reservation of seats will be subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan.
- 15% of the total seats will be filled up by the candidates on all India bases inclusive of Rajasthan and 16%, 12%, & 21% and 5% of 15% by reserved for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC-NCL and MBC-NCL respectively. The percentage of female candidates shall not fall below 50% of the total seats in all categories.
- 85% of the total seats will be filled up by the Bona fide candidates of Rajasthan. The candidates must have studied for the last three years of the qualifying exam continuously as regular candidates recognized institution in Rajasthan.
Seat for Session 2019-20
- In the Government College of Nursing, Jaipur and Government Self Finance Scheme Nursing Colleges 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) and in Private Nursing Colleges only 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RUHS Session 2019-20.
- The percentage of female candidates shall not fall below 50% of the total seats in all categories. In case non-availability of female candidates, such seats shall be filled by male candidates or vice-versa.
- The admission would be given strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in on-line entrance Examination 2019-20.
- The on-line (Computer Based) entrance examination will be Tentatively held on 2nd week of October 2019 and final date will be uploaded (before last date for filling of online application form) at RUHS Website.
- The entrance test for seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course shall be on the standard 10+2 Science (Biology) of Senior Secondary Education Board Rajasthan, Ajmer or equivalent.
- There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions.
- Subjects which will be included for the Entrance Examination 2019-20:
- Biology (Zoology & Botany) (34)
- Physics (33)
- Chemistry (33)
- Medium of instruction for entrance test will be English and Hindi. If any discrepancy is found in question paper then the English version will be given priority. There will not be any provision of negative marking.
- Refer RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org) for updated and relevant information. Before filling the on-line application form, read carefully.
- Information booklet.
- Instruction for filling on-line application form available at the website.
- All candidates are required to deposit non refundable application fees of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC, ST,ST-STA & PH Category candidates) + e-Mitra service charges as per Govt rules at any e-Mitra authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in
- Online application fee will neither be refundable nor transferable nor adjustable
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, Kumbha Marg, Sector–18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302033, Phone: 0141-2795527, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.ruhsraj.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.