RCC Trivandrum Post Basic Diploma Oncology Nursing 2018
RCC Trivandrum announces admission to Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing 2018
RCC Trivandrum Post Basic Diploma Oncology Nursing Admission 2018 - Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for the one year Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) course at Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram for the session 2018-19
Also See : Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree
RCC Course of Study
- The Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing course (PBDON) for the academic year 2018-19 at RCC Thiruvananthapuram, approved by Govt. of Kerala, Indian Nursing Council and Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council (KNMC)
- Admission to the course is on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their qualifying examination (BSc Nursing / GNM), based on a common index system
- Admission of the candidates under Service Quota will also be on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their qualifying examination (BSc Nursing / GNM), based on a common index system, in the respective category
Important Dates for RCC Trivandrum Post Basic Diploma Oncology Nursing Admission 2018
- Last Date for completing Online Application: 29th September 2018 (5.00 pm)
- Last Date for receiving Application by Post: 05th October 2018 (4.00 pm)
- Publishing final Rank List: 12th October 2018
- Counselling Date: 22nd October 2018
- Date of Admission: 25th October 2018
- Date of Commencement of Classes: 29th October 2018
- Applicants should satisfy the following conditions:
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Should possess RN/RM registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council
- Academic qualification: Pass in B.Sc. Nursing OR General Nursing and Midwifery
- Upper age limit is 35 yrs as on the last date for submission of application for general merit candidates; relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given to all SC/ST candidates and 10 years to service quota candidates
- Candidate should possess all the qualifications (Degree/Diploma Certificate, KNMC Certificate) dated on or before last date for submission of application as prescribed by RCC
Duration of the Course
- The course shall be one academic year (12 months) from the date of commencement of the course
- Caution deposit (Refundable) Rs.1000/- p.a.
- Tuition Fee Rs 20,000/- pa
- Exam Fee - As prescribed by KNMC
No. of Seats
- Total No. of Seats - 20 (Twenty only)
- General Merit - 11 Seats, SC/ST - 02 Seats, SEBC - 02 Seats, Service quota for RCC Staff - 02 Seats, Service quota for DME candidates - 02 Seats, Locomotor disability (40 to 50%) quota: 01 Seats
- A stipend of Rs.7000/- per month will be given to candidates during the course period. No stipend will be given for extension of the course on any account
Application Process for RCC Trivandrum Post Basic Diploma Oncology Nursing Admission 2018
- Applicant must read all details of the course available on the website www.rcctvm.org, before start filling up the form. In case information furnished on the online form is found to be false then the applicant's candidature/registration/admission will be cancelled/ terminated
- Candidate seeking admission to the course should download the prospectus, instructions and Annexure from the website www.rcctvm.org
- Before filling the online application a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates)should be drawn in favour of "The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram", payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches
- Last date for completing application online is 5.00 pm 29th September 2018. Completed print out of the application with supporting documents should reach RCC not later than 4.00 pm on 05th October 2018. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed "Application for PBDON 2018"
RCC Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, (Recognized by Indian Nursing Council & Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council), Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram-695011, Tel.: +91-4712442541, Website www.rcctvm.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.