Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2018
RAK College of Nursing Admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course 2018
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2018-Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Admission Test 2018 - Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, New Delhi has announced notification for admission to Bachelor of Nursing Course (4 years, 8 semester) commencing from 20th July 2018
- Duration of the Course
- Four Year (8 Semesters) inclusive of Internship
- The purpose of the course is to assist students become a professional nurse committed to the promotion of health, prevention of diseases, and care during illness and rehabilitation of the clients
Prospectus with Application Form will be Available from: 05th March 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th April 2018 by 04.00 pm
Selection Test will be held: 17th June 2018 (Sunday)
Release of 1st Selection List: 25th May 2018
Date of Display of Entrance Result for B.Sc. (H) Nursing: 02nd July 2018
Date of Counselling & Fee Payment for B.Sc. Nursing: 09th, 10th, 11th Jul 2018
Commencement of Classes: 20th July 2018
Areas of Study Include
- Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Nursing, Foundation, English, Nutrition and Biochemistry, Psychology, Preventive Medicine, and Epidemiology, Medical Surgical Nursing, Educational Technology, Computers and Communication Skills, Obstetrical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Psychiatry Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Sociology, Research and Statistics, Management of Nursing Services and Education and Research Project.
- Students have practical experience both in hospital and community settings
No. of Seats- 69
Also See : Medical Entrance Exam
- B.Sc. (Honours) Nursing
- Minimum Conditions of Eligibility for Registration: Candidates seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below.
- Senior School Certificate Examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (12 Years Course) or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English Core/Elective, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subjects separately.
- Those who have appeared in S.S.C. or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 2018 are eligible for applying for admission to Selection Test
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 01st October 2018
- Only women candidates are eligible for the course
Basis of Selection
- The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of selection test. All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held on 17th June 2018 (Sunday) at 10:00 A.M. at the venue mentioned in the Admission Ticket. Counselling will be done for candidates for final admission.
- The selection test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2/12 hours) duration and shall contain objective type (multiple choice) questions
- The test will be based on Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and shall also include, some questions on English comprehension and general knowledge in health
- Names of the selected candidates will be put on the College Notice Board and web site www.rakcon.com on the dates as declared in the Prospectus
- No Correspondence/Telephonic information in this connection will be entertained
- Prescribed application forms with prospectus for the Session 2018-19 can be obtained from R.A.K. College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024 on payment of Rs.550/- by Demand Draft addressed to Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Students should apply on the application forms issued by the College for the Session 2018-19; application Forms of Previous Years Will Not Be Entertained
- For more information, please visit website www.rakcon.com
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 26436788, Website www.rakcon.com