Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing announces admission to BSc (Hons.) nursing course 2019
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2019 - Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of nursing, New Delhi has announced notification for admission to Bachelor of nursing course (4 years) commencing form 20th July,2019.
Duration of the Course
- Four Year (8 Semesters) inclusive of Internship
- The purpose of the course is to assist students become a professional nurse committed to the promotion of health, prevention of diseases, and care during illness and rehabilitation of the clients
Also see : Nursing Entrance Exams
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Dates
- Application form can be downloaded from 5th March 2019
- Last date of submission of form 18th April 2019
- Selection test will held on 16th June 2019
- Commencement of classes 20th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College B.Sc nursing Admission 2019
Minimum Conditions of Eligibility for Registration:
- Candidates seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below.
- Senior School Certificate Examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (12 Years Course) or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English Core/Elective, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subjects separately.
- Those who have appeared in S.S.C. or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 2018 are eligible for applying for admission to Selection Test
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 01st October 2018
- Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of selection test. All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held on 16th June 2019 (Sunday) at 10:00 A.M. at the venue mentioned in the Admission Ticket. Counselling will be done for candidates for final admission.
- Names of the selected candidates will be put on the College Notice Board and web site www.rakcon.com on the dates as declared in the Prospectus
- No Correspondence/Telephonic information in this connection will be entertained
Also see : Medical Entrance Exams
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College B.Sc nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prescribed application forms with prospectus for the Session 2019-20 can be obtained from R.A.K. College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024 on payment of Rs.550/- by Demand Draft addressed to Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Students should apply on the application forms issued by the College for the Session 2019-20 application Forms of Previous Years Will Not Be Entertained.
For more information, please visit website www.rakcon.com
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.