Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner announces Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2021 for Admission to BVSc and AH Degree Course
Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test 2021 – Online applications are invited from eligible desirous candidates of Rajasthan Domicile (only) for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2021 for admission to BVSc and AH Degree Course for the academic Session 2021-22 in the constituent and permitted private veterinary colleges affiliated with Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner as per prevailing rules and Rajasthan State reservation policy as applicable on these admissions.
About Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RVPT) 2021
- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) is conducted every year by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner for admission in various veterinary institutes in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan RVPT 2021 Exam will be held on 08th August 2021 (Sunday).
- Stay Updated and Check Latest RPVT 2021 Admission Notification, Entrance Exam Details , RPVT 2021 Admit Card Syllabus Details Below
Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test 2021 Important Dates
- Dates of filling the Online Application (without late fee): 16th April to 25th May 2021
- Dates of filling of Online Application (with late fee): 26th May to 01st June 2021
- Uploading of Admit Cards on University Website: 23rd July 2021
- Date & Time of Exam: 08th August 2021 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Exam Centers: Bikaner and Jaipur only
- Filing of grievances on any question(s) after completion of Exam on RPVT E-mail only: 09th August 2021
- Display of Answer Key on Website: 13th August 2021
- Declaration of Result on University Website: 27th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test 2021
- For appearing in RPVT-2021, the minimum age of candidate should be 17 years and maximum age of 25 years on or before 31st December 2021 with relaxation of 5 years in maximum age for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC (NCL) and MBC (NCL) categories.
- To be eligible for appearing in RPVT 2021, the candidate must have passed the qualifying Senior Secondary/Indian School Certificate Exam/Intermediate Exam of 10+2 scheme from a Statutory Indian Board/University (established under act by the State Governments or Central Government) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall also include a practical Exam in each of these subjects) and any other elective subjects along with English as one of the core compulsory subject.
- Provided further, the candidate must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually and also separately in Theory and Practical Exams in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- RPVT-2021 Exam, the Unreserved & EWS category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English at Sr. Secondary (10+2) or equivalent recognized qualifying Exam. For the candidates of SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC (NCL) & MBC (NCL) categories, this marks requirement will be 47.5% in the aforesaid subjects in the qualifying Exam.
- Candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying Exam i.e. Senior Secondary or its equivalent recognized Exam in the year 2021 and whose result has not been declared by the last date of submission of application form may also apply
- Person With Disability: If a candidate belongs to the PWD category then he/she has to submit the Disability Certificate Medical Board, the Disability Certificate should be not more than three months old
- Only those candidates are eligible, who have the Indian Nationals of Rajasthan Domicile. In case, any applicants domicile of States other than Rajasthan, if appears/qualify in RPVT-2021 inadvertently will not be considered for admission.
Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test 2021 Application Process
- To appear in RPVT-2021, the candidates will have to submit an online application on the University website www.rajuvas.org.
- Completely filled and finally submitted online application with successful transaction of non-refundable application & examination fee will only be accepted.
- Incomplete application form in any respect and the application form other than by online mode will not be accepted in any case.
- For all essential details including eligibility criteria to appear in RPVT-2021 and subsequent admission in BVSc and AH degree course the candidates are advised to read carefully the Information Booklet RPVT-2021 and User’s Manual before filling the online application form.
- For all categories of candidates (without late fee) – Rs.3000/-
- For all categories of candidates (with late fee) – Rs.6000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
RPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode (Pen-paper mode)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choices Questions
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: Hindi & English
- No. of Question: 180 Question (Physics-45, Chemistry-45, Biology (Zoology & Botany)-90)
- Maximum Marks: 720 Marks
- Marking Scheme: +4 will be awarded for each correct answer, 1 will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The general standard of the Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test -2021 will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University/State Board/CBSE
- Facility of downloading the admit card of RPVT-2021 will be provided on the University website along with a format for affixing Postcard size photographs of 4×6 inches. The candidate will have to download an Admit card from his/her Login account.
- The candidates must carefully examine the admit card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. If any error is detected in the downloaded admit card the same must be reported immediately for correction to Convener RPVT 2021 through Email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website