Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) announces B.Sc Nursing, P.B. B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and PhD Nursing Admission 2021
PIMS Nursing Admission 2021 – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) invites application for admission to B.Sc Nursing, P.B. B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Ph.D. Nursing Course offered by College of Nursing, PIMS Pondicherry for the academic year 2021-22 through an Entrance Test conducted by the Institute.
Interested and eligible candidates can check details on PIMS Nursing Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same in a prescribed format available on the official Website.
Courses Offered & No. of Seats
- B.Sc. (Nursing) – 4 Years (60 Seats)
- P. B.B.Sc.(Nursing) – 2 Years (30 seats)
- M.Sc. (Nursing) – 2 Years (20 seats/4 in each branch)
- Ph.D Nursing – 3 to 5 Years Full time & Part time available (04 Seats)
PIMS Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Application :- Available on website
- Last date to apply application :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for PIMS Nursing Admission 2021
For B.Sc. Nursing :
- The candidate should have completed 2 years intermediate/HSC or equivalent course thereof, with Science subjects and English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian University or equivalent.- Age Limit : Completed 17 years of age.
For P.B.B.Sc. Nursing :
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as Nurse & Midwife with the State Nursing Council.
- A male trained before the implementation of the new integrated course registered as an A grade Nurse with State Nursing Council, shall produce the evidence of training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of Midwifery.
For M.Sc. Nursing :
- The candidate should have:
- Undergone B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST candidates may be given in accordance with INC norms.
- Registered Nurse and Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Registration following Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
For Ph.D Nursing :
- The candidate should have undergone M.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
PIMS Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications can be downloaded from website http://www.pimsmmm.com/
- Duly filled in Application should be submitted along with the DD for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of the Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences payable at Puducherry. Submitted DD will not be refunded.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Offline Through Demand Draft, drawn in favor of Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences payable at Puducherry.
- The selection of the candidates are based on the merit of the Entrance Examination held by the University of Competent Authority.
- Admissions are done through the Registrar office Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry. Enquiries can also be made at the College of Nursing.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website