NTRUHS Vijayawada MD (Homoeo) Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Dr NTR University of Health Science announces Admission to MD (Homoeo) Course 2019
NTRUHS Vijayawada MD (Homoeo) Admission 2019 - Application forms through online are hereby invited from the candidates whose names figured in the merit list of AIAPGET 2019, and fulfills the eligibility criteria for admission into MD (Homoeo) Course 2019 under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Course Offered - MD (Homoeo) Course
No. of Seats
- The number of seats available in M.D. (Homoeo) courses in each college for the academic year 2019-20 are as follows:
- Meteria Medica� -(a)� [Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry- 06 Seats]; (b) [Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada-06 Seats]
- Repaertory � (a) [Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry- 06 Seats]; (b) [Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada - 06 seats]
- Organon of Medicine (Homeopathic Philosophy) - (a) [Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry-06 Seats]; (b) [Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical College, Gudivada-06 Seats]; (c) [Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Kadapa-03 Seats]
- Homeopathic Pharmacy - [Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Kadapa-03 Seats]
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Homoeo are open to the holders of BHMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, the candidates who secured the below noted minimum marks or above in AIAPGET-2019-20 are only eligible for admission into MD (Homoeo) course.
- General Category: 50%
- BC/SC/ST / Persons with Disability (PH): 40%
- General Category Persons with Disability ( PH): 45%
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 31st October 2019
- For in-service candidates, the three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30ty September 2019.
- Candidates who were already admitted and studying MD (Homoeo) Courses shall not be permitted for admission into M.D (Homoeo) unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken upto that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeo in a subject shall not be eligible to admission into MD (Homoeo) course.
- State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared basing on the AIAPGET – 2019 ranking and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. In case of equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
- Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BHMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
- In case of equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BHMS, then the marks acquired in Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BHMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- In case of equality of all the above criteria, then date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- 15%, 6% and 29% of the seats available in each course shall be reserved for SC, ST and BC respectively as specified in sub-regulation 4.6.
- A candidate claiming reservation under clause 4.1 shall produce a certificate of his / her social status in the prescribed standard format.
- The seats reserved for the SCs shall be made available to the STs and vice-versa, if qualified candidates are not available in these categories. The seats reserved for both SCs and STs shall be made available to the candidates in general pool, if qualified candidates belonging to the SCs and STs are not available.
- 15% of seats in clinical subjects are reserved for in-service candidates in each category.
- Candidates selected on merit in the respective categories shall be counted against inservice quota. Candidates working on contract basis, consolidated pay basis, daily honorarium and adhoc basis are not considered as regular service candidates.
- The on-line application form will be available on the Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in from 6.00 A.M. on 18th September 2019 to 23th September 2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application, from the website (Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in) and (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in) before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
- �Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%) + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 3186/- (2700+ 486/- GST 18%) + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.
- The candidates who studied BHMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana are required to pay an extra fee of Rs. 3540/- (3000+540 GST 18%)towards Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration fee.
For other details read carefully the Prospectus available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Date of Issue of Notification: 17th September 2019
- Availability of online Application at Website: 18th September 2019 to 23th September 2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 23th September 2019 upto 05.00 PM
- Closure of Admissions: As per CCIM regulations.
- Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Vijayawada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91–8978780501 & 7997710168, Website www. ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India